rushes 'happy ending' for pop sensation mika

i dont really know f it will be under here, but, if it isnt, oh well!:biggrin2:

anyway, my uncle was reading through some 'Film and Video' newspaper, when he found an article about mikas video happy ending. i tore it out and read it:

'happy ending' is an example of Mika's brand of flamboyant poperatics, combining the singer's education in classical music with hi love for pop., opera and musical tunes.

the song shows off Mika's flawless falsetto. He penned the ballad last year in his basement then recorded it in London and LA with a gospel choir backing.

It will be released on CD and 7" on October 15 and will be avalible to downlaod one week before that on October 8. The promo will be hitting TV screens next week.

Rushes Producer Josh King said:'Due to the complexity of the shoot with big camera moves and large moves with Mika on wires we attended the shoot. There was also the addition of many green screen elements and some elements being shot on a black background. There was a lot to acomplish on the day of the shoot so Rushes motion control was also used later on to gain some extra green screen elements not shot on the day.

'time was spent on the look of the transition from the bedroom wall to above the city and then into space . Hands float in space and then giving Mika lift until he is free and floating in the weightless enviroment. Mouths of the toys were animated and a 3D globe was built. Time was also spent finessing the video the video and adding extra elements such as comets and flares, giving it the glossy feel.'

and there a pic of mika in the insert on happy ending

hope its relevent:biggrin2: again, as i said, if it not agreeable on this forum, moderators can move it thanks:biggrin2:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SuperMav to the rescue!!!!!!! *starts flying......on a golden goose!*

*cue superhero music*

daa-daa daaa daaahhhhhhhhhhh

rofl!!!! hahaha

(was thinking maybe Mika news and press after I replied.. )

i thought the same thing after i pressed the post reply button......

if they don't like it they'll move it.. but anyway,,,

*looks up into the sky.. *

Is that a bird? Is that a plane? Is that Mav on a golden goose??:blink: