MIKA @ Ice Hall Winterthur in Switzerland - 23.10.07

violetsky

Well I guess noone will read this thread :roftl: I think I'm the only person from MFC who will be there....

ONLY 3 DAYYYYYYYYYYYYS :punk::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I can't believe that there aren't more people from Switzerland here because I know that they sold a lot of tickets !!!! They even had to change the place...

Well I guess after the concert there will be a lot of new members from Switzerland :roftl: Well I hope so ^^

The support act is YELLE never heard befor does somebody know her ???

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess noone will read this thread :roftl: I think I'm the only person from MFC who will be there....

I can't believe that there aren't more people from Switzerland here because I know that they sold a lot of tickets !!!! They even had to change the place...

Well I guess after the concert there will be a lot of new members from Switzerland :roftl: Well I hope so ^^

YAY YOU!!!! :punk:

dont forget to take loads of pix!!! ;) and most important HAVE FUN!

Of course we are reading this! We want to know all about it when you come back home. Have lots of fun, in only 3 three days!:biggrin2:

So are you gonna have a meet-up where you meet yourself before the gig? :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe it's great to be from a small unimportant country isn't it :yay::arf2:

Yeah meet-up with myself :roftl: sounds GREAT !!!

Well my two friends come with me ! They like Mika too but don't like english and forums... so I'm still alone here :wink2:

Yeah meet-up with myself :roftl: sounds GREAT !!!

Well my two friends come with me ! They like Mika too but don't like english and forums... so I'm still alone here :wink2:

Well you're luckier than me then, some of my friends like forums enough to have signed up here, but they don't like Mika enough to go to the gig in Copenhagen :doh::roftl: Lucky that I can import some MFCers so I can have company anyway :roftl:

Awwwwwwwww :wub2: :wub2:

you're so CUTE !!!

Thank you Vanessa, Sivan and Martine :D I will enjoy myself so much :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

And I try to make lots of photos but I guess they'll all be blurry because I'll be so nervous and shaky haha :roftl:

LOL well i would understand ;) its OK!

MY GOD! i just realised i have over 5000 posts!!!

i need a life.......

Awwwwwwwww :wub2: :wub2:

you're so CUTE !!!

Thank you Vanessa, Sivan and Martine :D I will enjoy myself so much :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

yes just please don't jump on mika when you meet him !!!:naughty:

Are you going to give him a present ?

yes just please don't jump on mika when you meet him !!!:naughty:

Are you going to give him a present ?

No I don't think so.. I'm not even sure if I will see him after the gig.. I think it's difficult isn't it ? Well I made a heart for a necklace and it says violetsky on it.. I've made it in school with real silver... If I'll meet him I probably give it to him.. :wub2: but you can see that it's handmade it has little defects on it :wink2:

No I don't think so.. I'm not even sure if I will see him after the gig.. I think it's difficult isn't it ? Well I made a heart for a necklace and it says violetsky on it.. I've made it in school with real silver... If I'll meet him I probably give it to him.. :wub2: but you can see that it's handmade it has little defects on it :wink2:

You must try to give it to him, he will like it!

Maybe in Switzerland there won't be too many people waiting after the gig, I think you have an advantage here!

Well I suggest you to go to the backstage and ask you to let you in !

Nice present !:biggrin2:

I'm sure he'll gonna receive it and you'll gonna meet him !

You must try to give it to him, he will like it!

Maybe in Switzerland there won't be too many people waiting after the gig, I think you have an advantage here!

True, but I have been to gigs where there were ten or less people waiting and he went very quickly without talking to people. Disappointing!

Ohhhh, that's pretty soon!! I'm sure you'll be having a blast!!!

And I'm sure you'll be a great representer of the MFC! :wink2::bleh:

Well I suggest you to go to the backstage and ask you to let you in !

Nice present !:biggrin2:

I'm sure he'll gonna receive it and you'll gonna meet him !

You have no chance to be let in backstage in Switzerland it's too controlled :thumbdown: It's the same everywhere even if the band is very unknown...

True, but I have been to gigs where there were ten or less people waiting and he went very quickly without talking to people. Disappointing!

Hope that doesn't happen :boxed:

You have no chance to be let in backstage in Switzerland it's too controlled :thumbdown: It's the same everywhere even if the band is very unknown...

Aww!:boxed:

Take your MFC badge with you !And maybe they will let you in !

Tell them you are the Official Representative of the Mika Fan Club and he is expecting you.....:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I guess he will be expecting to see someone from the MFC, we've been everywhere else, so it's not exactly a lie. :naughty:

HAHA they would just laugh and say *Nice try* :roftl: :roftl:

But I will wear my MFC badge of course so if he comes out the backstage door he can see that MFC is everywhere ;):naughty: :naughty:

Just realized that this icehall has thousand of doors... how can I know where Mika comes out ? :blink:

Does anybody know how long YELLE will play ?

only about half an hour...

hmmm, probably you could ask some of the staff...if you're lucky they will tell you.. :thumb_yello: