Theories About Stuck In The Middle

CallieFornia

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Mika really didn't want people knowing anything about what's going on in SITM, he wouldn't have immortalized it in song for the whole world to hear.

It's nice that people want to respect Mika's privacy and all but it's a bit overboard at times. If Mika is seriously that intent on concealing everything about himself from his fans and the public he might want to think about being a lorry driver or a postman instead of a songwriter and a pop star.

If Mika really didn't want people knowing anything about what's going on in SITM, he wouldn't have immortalized it in song for the whole world to hear.

It's nice that people want to respect Mika's privacy and all but it's a bit overboard at times. If Mika is seriously that intent on concealing everything about himself from his fans and the public he might want to think about being a lorry driver or a postman instead of a songwriter and a pop star.

'Tis the truth

If Mika is seriously that intent on concealing everything about himself from his fans and the public he might want to think about being a lorry driver or a postman instead of a songwriter and a pop star.

:roftl:A lorry driver.... :roftl:

For me, I think my hesitation with talking about it extensively, publicly at least, has to do with what I think it's about. That would stir up a whole conversation that this forum does not need to have again, if you know what I mean. :naughty:

For me, I think my hesitation with talking about it extensively, publicly at least, has to do with what I think it's about. That would stir up a whole conversation that this forum does not need to have again, if you know what I mean. :naughty:

Yeah funny how that died down finally. Seemed to happen quite regularly up until 2 months ago.

Yeah funny how that died down finally. Seemed to happen quite regularly up until 2 months ago.

Yeah. I think because that last conversation wasn't as "We don't care. I don't care. Who cares?" and more "He's gay. Live with it." :roftl:

Yeah. I think because that last conversation wasn't as "We don't care. I don't care. Who cares?" and more "He's gay. Live with it." :roftl:

:naughty: True but some unsuspecting newbie would always happen by and start a thread. Doesn't seem to happen anymore. Even the press appear to be losing interest.

Since I have absolutely no idea who he wrote Sally about, do you care to expand on that?

Nope. Because his unreleased songs are supposed to remain.........

A MYSTERYYYYYYYYYYY!

Jack_mystery2.JPG

we think (some of us) it's because of his father....seems like they have a bad relation, because he and brother fortuné are never into the things Mika does, and it's not common to seee them at the shows...

What I've heard is like the father doesn't like what Mika is or Mika does currently at music....I don't know....It could be about the subjects he's reticent to speak about, and one in particular when I think about the sentence "Stuck in the middle", and the theory mi friend Grinch has about Relax...:boxed:

Mika don't look bad at me....

we think (some of us) it's because of his father....seems like they have a bad relation, because he and brother fortuné are never into the things Mika does, and it's not common to seee them at the shows...

What I've heard is like the father doesn't like what Mika is or Mika does currently at music....I don't know....It could be about the subjects he's reticent to speak about, and one in particular when I think about the sentence "Stuck in the middle", and the theory mi friend Grinch has about Relax...:boxed:

Mika don't look bad at me....

What's this 'Relax' theory? PM me if you don't want to post it. :roftl:

wow, i never realised how personal of a song it is, with the 'are five kids better than one' and all that.

'when we have parted' could mean pyschologically, as in they dont have the mother - son relationship anymore

But, technically, isn't he still living at home???

"When we have parted" is speaking about the future. Since the first line speaks about death, my guess is that's the parting he is referring to.

He actually wrote them both about Hollis.

Wow Hollis, you lucky girl. I didn't realize he was so smitten with her.

Fortuné sang on the album and particpated in the Grace Kelly video. People have also seen him at concerts. He is a child and must have school commitments so he can't go everywhere with Mika while he's travelling.

I would imagine his father has even greater commitments where his job is concerned and his absence doesn't necessarily mean he is not supportive of Mika's career. Mika's always talking about his matriarchal family so his mother has a prominent presence in his life but that doesn't necessarily mean he has a bad relationship with his father.

I thought I remember him saying that he felt self-conscious during SITM with his mom in the audience since he's singing about thinking of her death. I always thought it was about her and the usual struggles you have growing up and away from your parents.

"When we have parted" is speaking about the future. Since the first line speaks about death, my guess is that's the parting he is referring to.

Fortuné sang on the album and particpated in the Grace Kelly video. People have also seen him at concerts. He is a child and must have school commitments so he can't go everywhere with Mika while he's travelling.

I would imagine his father has even greater commitments where his job is concerned and his absence doesn't necessarily mean he is not supportive of Mika's career. Mika's always talking about his matriarchal family so his mother has a prominent presence in his life but that doesn't necessarily mean he has a bad relationship with his father.

I thought I remember him saying that he felt self-conscious during SITM with his mom in the audience since he's singing about thinking of her death. I always thought it was about her and the usual struggles you have growing up and away from your parents.

His dad spent the day with us in Croydon for the Big Girl shoot and he was dancing with Mika's mum during the Leeds gig on 13th May and seemed to be enjoying it all. He may well just be quite conservative and works away a lot thus making him appear less supportive.

Vix x

What can I say? He loves me. :wink2:

And I must agree about Fortune and his father. Between school and job commitments, there is no way that they can travel around with Mika like his mother or his sisters do.