london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Oh Rose!!!! I love the Saw films!!!! Got all 3 - can't wait to see Saw 4!!!!

It was all over the billboards in America!! bWe were like 'Awwww, we SO have to see that!!' We need to get a babysitter and go to the pics eh?

Hey there Sara!

I have to watch Saw 3 tonight, I'm borrowing Simons copy, but he told me it was rubbish, so I'll see shortly.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rose , im such a wimp when it comes to horror movies !! LOL ... i need someone to cling tooo :roftl: ... hi em !!! are you excited ??! :biggrin2:

Very excited but afraid too I admit... I know that if I'm not front row with the barrier to rely on I won't be able to bear the crowd I might faint... So I gotta find a way to be front row no matter what...

Hello Em, can't wait to see you Friday, not long now.YAY!

I'm not too bad with horror films, although I'm not big on slasher films, which it seems the Saw films are turning into unfortunately.

But my niece knows the bits I hate, and has a great knack of putting her popcorn container in front of my face at the right time. She's amazing!

Can't wait to see you both either!!!! Where do we meet guys, at the hotel?

Very excited but afraid too I admit... I know that if I'm not front row with the barrier to rely on I won't be able to bear the crowd I might faint... So I gotta find a way to be front row no matter what...

Can't wait to see you both either!!!! Where do we meet guys' date=' at the hotel?[/quote']

Yes can do, did you say your flight gets in at 11am?

Yes can do, did you say your flight gets in at 11am?

Yes something like that, so I guess I'll be a the hotel at 1am the latest.. I have to check public transportation to come from airport to hotel...

Yes something like that' date=' so I guess I'll be a the hotel at 1am the latest.. I have to check public transportation to come from airport to hotel...[/quote']

I have an email being sent by the hotel, I'll be picking it up tomorrow with all the details of transport to them, I'll post it on here when I pop into the office.

Hey there Sara!

I have to watch Saw 3 tonight, I'm borrowing Simons copy, but he told me it was rubbish, so I'll see shortly.

lol!!! Saw 3 is brilliant!!! Defo NOT rubbish!! How old is Simon? Obviously over 18 i guess, lol!

I have an email being sent by the hotel, I'll be picking it up tomorrow with all the details of transport to them, I'll post it on here when I pop into the office.

Brilliant, thank you Rose!

lol!!! Saw 3 is brilliant!!! Defo NOT rubbish!! How old is Simon? Obviously over 18 i guess, lol!

Ha ha, he's the same age as you, in fact he's 1 day older than you.LOL!

night guys !! sorry i havent been on much tonight but ive been getting washing done and stuff ready for tues ,and tea etc ... night night dears ! :biggrin2: x

Night Caz, sweet dreams.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Ha ha, he's the same age as you, in fact he's 1 day older than you.LOL!

Ahhh, i see - i wondered cuz i know Bexx said to say hello to him the other day. I didn't really get what was going on but got that bit, lol!!

Ooooh, another Libran? Marvellous!!! We are a great and fabby kind. :biggrin2:

Good Morning everyone

i am one of the fools who didnt realise the clocks went backwards lastnight until my mum came down the stairs and said why are you up so early...i said no im not early i usually get up at this time :boxed:

It wasnt until i sat at my pc and stared at the little clock at the bottom of my screen i realised it was only 6.30am!!!!

oh and i had a dream about David tennant last night - not a naughty one unfortuanely i dream he was signing me an autograph and he wrote a kind of essay and i turned to him and said wow thats much better than mika's all he puts is much love mika :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hey guys , good morning !! ... jem , it took about 10minutes to get out of that thing ..LMAO :roftl: ... but im here , and the basque jem is absolutely amazing !!:thumb_yello: you wont believe the weight of it when you get yours back , the photos arent great because my camera batteries had ran out so i had to take it from my phone :biggrin2:

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/?action=view&current=hair021.jpg

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/?action=view&current=hair020.jpg

:yay: .... :groupwave:

the only thing is , it doesnt suck me in much because there no way i can pull it tight on my own :roftl:

Hello Everyone!

OMG Caz thats AMAZING! We are going to look so good!:biggrin2:

Thanks jem!!! :biggrin2: i have the biggest grin on my face im sooo happy with it !! :biggrin2: ... yeah jem were gonna look superb !! :punk: shes done an absolutely fantastic job !! what do you think to the mesh and ribbon on it jem ?! :) ... i think i did a better job at choosing it then danielle !! :roftl: