london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Ah, not too keen on them don't like prawns too much.

Having a good day Jem?

And Sivan, you will LOVE FD, he is so sweet.

They don't really taste like prawns, just the sauce i guess.

I've had a good day, i went to town and some sucky in tights, pyjamas and bits and bobs for Mika gigs(trips LOL):naughty:

how r u?

Hello Sivan!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't really taste like prawns, just the sauce i guess.

I've had a good day, i went to town and some sucky in tights, pyjamas and bits and bobs for Mika gigs(trips LOL):naughty:

how r u?

Hello Sivan!

I'm just popping over to the office to get my camera downloaded ready for next week and to pick up the air tickets and hotel comfirmation for germany. See you in a bit.

Hello Caz! How r u hun? I got some lovely red lippy from benefit today :naughty:

I'm going over my mates later so I won't be on for long

helloooo jems ! :thumb_yello: im fine ! :) ...ooohhh cool ! :D seamstress rang me today babe , its finished , i pick it up tomorrow and she said it looks alot better ! :biggrin2: ok hun , are you getting drunk ?! :thumb_yello:

im sooooooo excited :punk: :punk: :punk:

hiya bexx!!:thumb_yello: was reading about you outfit ! im sooo pleased for you hun cant wait to see it ! :) ... ill post finished pictures of mine tomorrow :)

Jems i cant beleive we are going to get to wear ours together in Glasgow! :D

hiya bexx!!:thumb_yello: was reading about you outfit ! im sooo pleased for you hun cant wait to see it ! :) ... ill post finished pictures of mine tomorrow :)

Jems i cant beleive we are going to get to wear ours together in Glasgow! :D

oh yeah i was gonna ask you all about that....are you going to go in fancy dress to Glasgow or not?

i hadnt decided yet it depends if i am brave enough :boxed:

oh yeah i was gonna ask you all about that....are you going to go in fancy dress to Glasgow or not?

i hadnt decided yet it depends if i am brave enough :boxed:

yeahhh hmmm LOL i was thinking about that !? ... dunno jems what about you ? i might not be brave enough on my own in glasgow LOL

yeah i dont know either i love my lolli[op girl dress sooo much ...if i wear i very large coat maybe i can be inconspicuous:blink:

or maybe i should go as a reindeer :blink:

LOL yeahh ! you could do bexx :) ... im wondering now whether to get a tartan skirt or something :boxed:

A little prickly but not sore

I'm gonna wear my outfit!

jemma if you seriously will dress up for Glasgow then i will aswell :thumb_yello:

Hello Tia im kind of here semi watching x factor tonight :biggrin2:

jemma if you seriously will dress up for Glasgow then i will as well :thumb_yello:

Hello Tia I'm kind of here semi watching x factor tonight :biggrin2:

Me too LOL

I have to wear my outfit, it's one of my conditions for my ticket, as well as pushing Wendi up a big hill apparently:blink: :naughty:

jemma if you seriously will dress up for Glasgow then i will aswell :thumb_yello:

Hello Tia im kind of here semi watching x factor tonight :biggrin2:

ok, did u get my myspace message?

im off out so ill catch u another day, but rite now id b happy to sell all my mika tickets and just call it a day, i cant do anything rite in my life.