london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

hi everyone whats new?

so its getting colder here and i was just out with jeans and long sleevs shirt...

and i was cold with only jeans!

ick! i think i need another pair of tights to put under the jeans on the trip! right???

cause i have only 2....hmmm

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone whats new?

so its getting colder here and i was just out with jeans and long sleevs shirt...

and i was cold with only jeans!

ick! i think i need another pair of tights to put under the jeans on the trip! right???

cause i have only 2....hmmm

You will be better off buying a warm coat when you get here cos inside the gig, wearing that many tights, may be quite sweaty:blink:

You will be better off buying a warm coat when you get here cos inside the gig, wearing that many tights, may be quite sweaty:blink:

LOL! no no i didnt mean to have jeans AND tights at the show.... ill have a skirt and tights... will one pair of tights be to hot to? ick.... i was talking about the every day ...just hanging in london and stuff... not on the concert days...

and i have a coat :) dont worry....

the plan is to have a t-shirt with a warm shirt on it and a coat.... and a skirt with tights...

oh thats ok then! I was worried we would have one sweaty Sivan:naughty:

Night hun, I NEED my beauty sleep :lmao:

See you tomorrow:biggrin2:

lol no no sweating! yuck.... i was sweating in coachella! but i was so sweating that i think i stopped sweating! haha it was sooooooooooo hot there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i better go to sleep to! night!

hello :)

so i was at the skin doctor today and yay im GOOD....everything is OK so im relaxed now for the trip hehe

it was a skin doctor actually to do a general check for my "beauty spots" is that how u call it in english?

few years ago i got one tiny one out from my back... and i was scared he will find something ellse i need to take out! before the trip! but YAY im all good...lol

hello :)

so i was at the skin doctor today and yay im GOOD....everything is OK so im relaxed now for the trip hehe

it was a skin doctor actually to do a general check for my "beauty spots" is that how u call it in english?

few years ago i got one tiny one out from my back... and i was scared he will find something ellse i need to take out! before the trip! but YAY im all good...lol

Glad to hear everything is ok! :thumb_yello: I've also lots of those spots and I'm always afraid of them. :boxed:

Oh and BTW, I added some videos from Stockholm gig to the reviews thread. :biggrin2:

Glad to hear everything is ok! :thumb_yello: I've also lots of those spots and I'm always afraid of them. :boxed:

Oh and BTW, I added some videos from Stockholm gig to the reviews thread. :biggrin2:

thanks!

i cant watch those videos!!!! lol it will make me more excited! and im allready going to explode!

MESSAGE FOR SIVAN AND GRETA!!!!!

i will b giving your London tickets to Rose next week when i meet her at birm and she will give them too you at London:thumb_yello:

sivan...

i haven recieved your newcastle ticket yet:sneaky2:

MESSAGE FOR SIVAN AND GRETA!!!!!

i will b giving your London tickets to Rose next week when i meet her at birm and she will give them too you at London:thumb_yello:

sivan...

i haven recieved your newcastle ticket yet:sneaky2:

OK! thank u :)

and damn for newcastle tix :(

i am going to buy tix for MATHCBOX TWENTY concert tomorrow on PRE-SALE... i was looking at the prices and the show in LA is 35$-65$

and i thought 2 days after to go see them in vegas but the concert is 85$-150$ !!! :shocked:

how u doing Tia???

OK! thank u :)

and damn for newcastle tix :(

i am going to buy tix for MATHCBOX TWENTY concert tomorrow on PRE-SALE... i was looking at the prices and the show in LA is 35$-65$

and i thought 2 days after to go see them in vegas but the concert is 85$-150$ !!! :shocked:

how u doing Tia???

im fine thanks hun:biggrin2: im getting xcited 4 next week 3 mika gigs in a week!!! wow id love to go to vegas!!! u certainly travel 4 mika sivan!!

im so xcited as well cos my daughter got her picture pulished in a book!!! im so proud of her :thumb_yello:

im fine thanks hun:biggrin2: im getting xcited 4 next week 3 mika gigs in a week!!! wow id love to go to vegas!!! u certainly travel 4 mika sivan!!

im so xcited as well cos my daughter got her picture pulished in a book!!! im so proud of her :thumb_yello:

im not going to vegas for mika tho! lol wow mika in vegas will be amazing!

but yes traveling a lot for mika... we did ALL california shows he did and now going to england to see him :) but u know that ;)

HELLLOO EVERYBODY!

Are we getting insanely excited yet?

I've already watched the dvd this morning, when it turned up, and will be watching it again when I get home shortly, got to memorise the words to Holy Johnny, so I can sing along on Saturday. Never really heard it properly before, but it's amazingly clear on the dvd. Love the documentary, the shopping trip is my favourite part, Mikey getting the band name wrong, I nearly fell off the sofa, bless him, he was so sweet, but it was so funny.

Off to Wembley tomorrow night to see the Stereophonics, looking forward to that, but I'll bet they don't sing my favourite song, Vegas 2 Times, brilliant song. This is the warm up I need for the weekend, get my vocal chords sharpened up. Haha!

Good evening!!!!! :woot_jump::punk:

hello!!! just came back from sushi! hehe was in the same place last night! :naughty: but with a different friend!:naughty:

HELLLOO EVERYBODY!

Are we getting insanely excited yet?

I've already watched the dvd this morning, when it turned up, and will be watching it again when I get home shortly, got to memorise the words to Holy Johnny, so I can sing along on Saturday. Never really heard it properly before, but it's amazingly clear on the dvd. Love the documentary, the shopping trip is my favourite part, Mikey getting the band name wrong, I nearly fell off the sofa, bless him, he was so sweet, but it was so funny.

Off to Wembley tomorrow night to see the Stereophonics, looking forward to that, but I'll bet they don't sing my favourite song, Vegas 2 Times, brilliant song. This is the warm up I need for the weekend, get my vocal chords sharpened up. Haha!

lucky u! watch the dvd for me to k? ;)

I haven't actually watched the Paris bit yet, I've watched the documentary about 5 times though since Monday. Gonna watch the whole thing later tonight!

I have a scary 4 hour training session tomorrow for my new job :| I have no idea where I'm going really (it's some random place in SW London) and I've NEVER had an interview even before, let alone an actual job!!!

So a 4 hour long interview/training thing/induction day at a posh catering company for someone who's quiet and shy like me is scary!!! They're training us in silver service and all the other waitress stuff....I'm SO clumsy - I know I'm gonna make myself look stupid on more than one occasion.

:blink: