london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah, he's one of my flatmates - hard to hide running to to concerts at night :naughty:

lol how many u living together?

i still havent heard from my friend :( i hope she let me know what is up soon!:boxed:

lol how many u living together?

i still havent heard from my friend :( i hope she let me know what is up soon!:boxed:

There are 8 of us in our flat... we all have separate rooms though.

I have the big room in my flat though. I can easily have 2 spare beds in my room... Everyone else has small rooms :naughty:

There are 8 of us in our flat... we all have separate rooms though.

I have the big room in my flat though. I can easily have 2 spare beds in my room... Everyone else has small rooms :naughty:

lol good! big room is good! :naughty:

esp if summer and i need to crash ;)

im trying to finish everything before the trip! i have 5 days! :shocked:

It's been a bit quiet, yeah. :bleh: But we found the tenth person! It's Mariposa! :punk:

Wow, can't wait to see her at the gig! :biggrin2: I'm her personal translator. :naughty: Muuten, onnistuiko se kuva? :wink2:

And hi Rose! Hope you had a great night! :thumb_yello:

Mä en oo vielä siirtäny sitä kuvaa koneelle, enkä niitä muitakaan. :shocked: Mutta viimeistään huomenna teen sen. :wink2:

Nooh, huomennakin ehtii hyvin. Jos se kuva on karsee niin älä vaan laita sitä nettiin. :biggrin2:

Ja ai niin... Joko sun Mika Bearman "otos 2" on jo vireillä vai teetkö sellaista ollenkaan?

It's been a bit quiet, yeah. :bleh: But we found the tenth person! It's Mariposa! :punk:

That's good, it was starting to get a liittle close for comfort there, thought we weren't going to find anyone.

You guys miss us?

Hi Anzuzu, I know you aren't here right now, but I hope things are alright with you now after your bereavement,it's always hard I know, been there a few times, but you know everybody here is with you all the way.

We had the MOST amazing weekend, it gave Munich a run for it's money, but the show was off the charts, he was on fire last night.

I 've told her actually if she wants to join us !I'm happy that she will be our room mate !:biggrin2:

Rose I hope you had a lovely time !:thumb_yello:

Brilliant! Mariposa I'm so happy you're staying with us! We see each other again very soon then! When do you arrive?

Wow, Mika was on fire... I'm glad you had a great time in Glasgow. :biggrin2: Pity that cameras were not allowed. :thumbdown: I hope they will be in London!

Yeah that was a real pain that and he first time I've ever encountered that at any show I've been to, and I've been to a lot smaller places than that. I'm hoping it's not gonna be at every show, cause the press would have a field day with that, and he really doesn't need to give them any more ammunition to slag him off with.

Yeah that was a real pain that and he first time I've ever encountered that at any show I've been to, and I've been to a lot smaller places than that. I'm hoping it's not gonna be at every show, cause the press would have a field day with that, and he really doesn't need to give them any more ammunition to slag him off with.

Do you know if they will allow cameras in Brixton and Hammersmith? :blink:

Hey everybody, how are you all today? Had a bit of a sore throat, yesterday but it's getting back on track now, it'll be okay for Thursday definitely, Mika was a bit concerned about us being in the rain on Saturday, he said he didn't want us to end up like he did, with the laryngitus.

He was so sweet.

I was driving through a mini blizzard last night coming back through Birmingham. I couldn't see the white lines on the road at all it was a nightmare.

Hey everybody, how are you all today? Had a bit of a sore throat, yesterday but it's getting back on track now, it'll be okay for Thursday definitely, Mika was a bit concerned about us being in the rain on Saturday, he said he didn't want us to end up like he did, with the laryngitus.

He was so sweet.

I was driving through a mini blizzard last night coming back through Birmingham. I couldn't see the white lines on the road at all it was a nightmare.

u sound like u had a brill time rose:thumb_yello:

im trying to look 4ward to thurs, in fact i am looking 4ward to thurs but my donny ticket is lost, i dont know wot to do:(

i haven recieved sivan's ticket yet either and im leaving thurs morning, althou they have now said it will b with me wed, cos i asked to speak to the manager this morning after being told it wouldn arrive til fri:shocked:

Hellooooo guys !!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

awww tia ! fecking seetickets are a nightmare !! i have recieved my doncaster ticket and have emailed the seller to see where he ordered it from ! ive just rang seatwave to see what id happening to rose's ticket , and they are going to ring me back !