Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as this pic that is posted on every page is on MY server and causes traffic, i have uploaded it on photobucket, so you can keep reposting this one from now: :biggrin2:

ddorf-31.jpg

oh, and i've also uploaded a version of the pic that has been deleted before (don't know who took it though...)

singforme.jpg

oh, and i've also uploaded a version of the pic that has been deleted before (don't know who took it though...)

singforme.jpg

Thanks for reposting this one :biggrin2:

I really believe the person who took it deserves an award. :thumb_yello:

Even though I've been known as a defender of the 'keep your clothes on, Mika, otherwise you might catch a cold and I love you either way, clothes or no clothes :mf_rosetinted:' movement, ummm, I have to say, this pic is certainly unique :wub2:

Have you ever noticed the heart-shaped tongue? :wub2: :wub2:

Have you ever noticed the heart-shaped tongue? :wub2: :wub2:

you're right! no, i haven't... guess i was distracted by other details of the pic... :fisch:

well violet, i guess there your PIM comes through. :das:

haha, the only part i understood was the willy wonka part

makes Willy Wonka proud :roftl:

U go kid,keep on reminding people how cool my factory is :das:

:roftl:

Thanks for reposting this one

I really believe the person who took it deserves an award.

Even though I've been known as a defender of the 'keep your clothes on, Mika, otherwise you might catch a cold and I love you either way, clothes or no clothes :mf_rosetinted:' movement, ummm, I have to say, this pic is certainly unique

Have you ever noticed the heart-shaped tongue?

i hadn't noticed it until now! :naughty:

Hey Knitters! Eny1 got Mikas new DVD? I got it yestaday. It is sooo goood!:blush-anim-cl:

Dad commented that i shouldnt of got it because it would of made a good pressie four me. But u know how it is Mika is sooo gorge i cant wait til 25 Dec. It is like Too far away to wait that long. and enyways i earn my own money.

Thoughts about ... wanting to be a mic?

Ha, I think it's just hilarious, because nobody would have expected him biting it :roftl:

Yeah...sure. :wink2: Particularly what Mika does when he's talking about Augustus Gloop.

But anyway...

I know what you mean. He's hilarious and so random. :D It's funny how he gets SO happy and SO excited when he's talking about interesting things, and going off and changing the subject, then goes all straight-faced again when the interviewer starts to ask him about Grace Kelly. :lmfao:

Yeah...sure. :wink2: Particularly what Mika does when he's talking about Augustus Gloop.

But anyway...

I know what you mean. He's hilarious and so random. :D It's funny how he gets SO happy and SO excited when he's talking about interesting things, and going off and changing the subject, then goes all straight-faced again when the interviewer starts to ask him about Grace Kelly. :lmfao:

Well I guess being asked about Grace Kelly activates the default mode, brain activities of any kind can be saved for later and and words just flow .... 'I wrote GK as an insult for a record company because they wanted to tell me how to .... *cut*.... so I went home and wrote GK as a little **** you song *insert giggle* ....*cut*... and they never called again.' ...:biggrin2:

Pic of Glasgow by Robi (sorry Robi, i can´t help it!!)

DSC00312.jpg

niiiccceee!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: whoever said that he had no bum, was wrong. :naughty:

btw, i think i can see the outline of his undies on the left side. :roftl:

oh u familiar with weggies? :roftl:

haha, yes i am :boxed: . although u can give it (not to me!) i dont want to me the one given a weird look :naughty:

niiiccceee!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: whoever said that he had no bum, was wrong. :naughty:

btw, i think i can see the outline of his undies on the left side. :roftl:

*giggles* you are looking wayyyy too hard!