Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

Ah love the vid!! :biggrin2:

One question though; where is Chew Chew? And there's supposed to be lots of monkeys in that story! I couldn't even spot one..! :boxed:

(oh and yes.. knitty indeed :naughty: )

Je suis nice. :mf_rosetinted:

Now we even subcontiously coordinate the way we dress! :roftl:

*slaps brainwaves* that's over-doing it! :naughty:

Think the monkey misbehaved and got kicked out...or it morphed into a wolf

btw twinno,I wanna wear gray undies tomoro,be sure to be in sync :roftl:

geez woman! U sent me curled brainwaves! Now what am I supposed to do with damaged ones now? I don't even have a straightening iron

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think the monkey misbehaved and got kicked out...or it morphed into a wolf

btw twinno,I wanna wear gray undies tomoro,be sure to be in sync :roftl:

geez woman! U sent me curled brainwaves! Now what am I supposed to do with damaged ones now? I don't even have a straightening iron

How cruel! :shocked: His whole existance revolves around misbehaving, what did they expect!? :sneaky2:

(and the whore next door is an old lady with too many cats! :lmfao: )

Will do! :roftl:

Are you afraid you wont be able to handle the power of curls? :mf_rosetinted: Whimp :naughty:

How cruel! :shocked: His whole existance revolves around misbehaving, what did they expect!?

Will do! :roftl:

Are you afraid you wont be able to handle the power of curls? :mf_rosetinted: Whimp :naughty:

think the monkey became a perv :mf_rosetinted:

I remember hearin stories about next door whores with too many cats bein eaten by their cats (well,after they died alone)...now that was when I was a kid and I'm not sure if stuff like that ever happened or I was was being brainwashed into not wanting cats

okay,enough morbid childhood memories :mf_rosetinted:

it's not the curls,it's the form that mis-shapes their retardation,what if they actually become intelligent! ever thought of that!!?? :shcoked:

think the monkey became a perv :mf_rosetinted:

I remember hearin stories about next door whores with too many cats bein eaten by their cats (well,after they died alone)...now that was when I was a kid and I'm not sure if stuff like that ever happened or I was was being brainwashed into not wanting cats

okay,enough morbid childhood memories :mf_rosetinted:

it's not the curls,it's the form that mis-shapes their retardation,what if they actually become intelligent! ever thought of that!!?? :shcoked:

He can't help it, he's just being true to himself. One should admire that. :mf_rosetinted:

Randomness on a high level :lmfao:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :shocked: What if.. what if.. what if they actually became.. :tears: NORMAL!! :shocked:

He can't help it, he's just being true to himself. One should admire that. :mf_rosetinted:

Randomness on a high level :lmfao:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :shocked: What if.. what if.. what if they actually became.. :tears: NORMAL!! :shocked:

Don't say the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

we could never! we must never! we won't right?

Ok,I have a plan,run against the wall,we gotta distort them again! I'm grabbing the hairdryer and going towards the shower with it

on the count of 3

Don't say the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

we could never! we must never! we won't right?

Ok,I have a plan,run against the wall,we gotta distort them again! I'm grabbing the hairdryer and going towards the shower with it

on the count of 3

NEVER!! :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Rubbely rubb rubb wall? :blink::lmfao:

*gets ready though she's not completely on the clear what she's supposed to do*

*decides that that is a good sign*

wtf is mika's definition of a whore?!?! :blink:18.gif

i know this from "bridget jones"... it's the women who can't get a guy - so, um... :blink: see above.

whoever is responsible for that video probably did just listen to the album version, and not to the live version. :naughty:

*is abondoned* :blink:

seems like joanna wants you to run against the wall all night long! :lmao:

6lbm8uu.jpg

nicked it from the mikagasmic pics!

they have their hand on his arse!

he climbed on the barrier again at tonight's show... and a certain mfc member accidentially (well, that's what she says :bleh: ) got her hand under his shirt! :das: (details in the birmingham review thread :naughty: )

but seriously, why does he climb on the barrier if he doesn't want to get touched??! maybe the "don't touch" policy is just for non-concert situations... :das: (hopes that mika gets his hair near the barrier at a gig where i am... :lmao:)

The green one kind of resembles Mika, no?

haha, then who is the yellow one?

certainly a girl, it does look very girlish and has a flower on her ear! the biggest mika mystery is solved! :lmao:

wtf is mika's definition of a whore?!?! :blink:

I think it looked more like Raffa. :lmfao:

think the monkey became a perv

A perverted monkey? Is there such thing? :fisch:

but seriously, why does he climb on the barrier if he doesn't want to get touched??! maybe the "don't touch" policy is just for non-concert situations...

My point exactly... he knew what would happen. :sneaky2:

Hahahahah! I could watch for hours... and hours... and hours.... :biggrin2:

I understand completely. :hypo:

2je43ns.gif

he climbed on the barrier again at tonight's show... and a certain mfc member accidentially (well, that's what she says :bleh: ) got her hand under his shirt! :das: (details in the birmingham review thread :naughty: )

:jawdrop: what?! *Sprints off to birmingham thread*

I think it looked more like Raffa. :lmfao:

When I first saw the woman with the cats it made me think of the MFC crowd....then I laughed coz I had no idea what made me think about that.

Well, Raffa, is the "girl" next door, huh?

I love the video. I also really like the new Relax video, even tho it came from the DVD, it was very well put together. :wub2: :wub2:

wtf is mika's definition of a whore?!?!

i know this from "bridget jones"... it's the women who can't get a guy - so, um... see above.

whoever is responsible for that video probably did just listen to the album version, and not to the live version.

seems like joanna wants you to run against the wall all night long!

Good question.. LOL

Oh yeah, didn't even think of that..! Except according to Bridget Jones they're eaten by alsatians. :P

Whaa!?! :shocked::lmfao:

Ya messin' with me Jojo? :mf_rosetinted:

I think it looked more like Raffa.

It looked more like WHO!?! :blink: Now that's just wrooong!! :roftl:

he climbed on the barrier again at tonight's show... and a certain mfc member accidentially (well, that's what she says ) got her hand under his shirt! (details in the birmingham review thread )

WTF!? :lmao:

*goes to read* :naughty:

NEVER!!

Rubbely rubb rubb wall?

*gets ready though she's not completely on the clear what she's supposed to do*

*decides that that is a good sign*

*pats head* da hardcore wall,dude :mf_rosetinted:

*is abondoned*

:roftl:

(don't ask why that was funny )

didn't even cross my mind

A perverted monkey? Is there such thing? :fisch: