Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u mean the classics? The tape ones? 105.gif

Hannah,u gotta give me that last tape,so I can put it on DVD,wouldn't wanna let it go to waste

Do you have a VHS to DVD recorder? If you do, you've gotta transfer mine to DVD as well. My VCR doesn't play it to its full potential. :wink2::naughty:

OK, I'm there!!! Are we planning on watching Hannah's complete collection? :roftl: Shall I bring some appetizers?

Great! And Diet Cokes and pizza pleeeease! Diet cokes, I'll be on my knees...

BIG BOY you'll be beautiful! :mf_lustslow:

(On my large screen tv).

Mika in leather...and a mask. and the whip...:naughty:

You've said the magic words: "mask" and "whip". But skinny-arse Mika in leather? No way in hell. :lol3:

I do wonder who planted the whip in Jo Whiley's bedroom, though :roftl:

Hannah,u gotta give me that last tape,so I can put it on DVD,wouldn't wanna let it go to waste
Do you have a VHS to DVD recorder? If you do, you've gotta transfer mine to DVD as well. My VCR doesn't play it to its full potential.

Absolutely not, that would ruin the experience, it needs to be crappy-quality VHS. How else could you get these effects?

vhsfm5.jpg

mika007.jpg

we are sorry for annoying & enerving you with that but this here is very important. it could be that our votes have not been counted in the large quantities in which they were given due to the fact that the number of people actually voting was quite low. this means that it is possible that those people who have voted like 50 times a day have just been counted once or twice (if at all; we have NO IDEA).

so if you lot could just click on the following link and vote for Grace Kelly... it would be GREATGREATGRAT. we are not asking you to vote 44 times a day or vote every 30secs or so - just vote now (and as often as you voluntarily want of course).

Thank you.