Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omigosh, I have never noticed the predicament he is having with his ZIP! He should not get people to use their teeth taking his pants off. That just RUINS it, everyone knows that!

:shocked: WOW! SOME PACKAGE HE'S GOT THERE!:naughty:I want some....:naughty::roftl:

Hi people, I'm new here (I've seen my friend Scut about there!)

See, I never was accepted in the iRM, for obvious reasons...I've been wandering at the gay thread, here, and there...

I ended up at the Mikagasmic, but they expelled me because I was too pervert...and a caritative soul told me to ask for shelter in the Knitting thread.

May I come in??

We could talk here while we knit...I dunno...I'm gonna make a cap for Mika. He looks great with them, as it's quite easy for a newbie...

I've seen the package pic... Good!! Means you don't have to knit a filling package for him...:naughty: I've already noticed it, but in that pic it looks even better than in our previous meetings...Hi crothchie!! :roftl:

PS: Did you know that Leonardo DaVinci thought that 'package' had its own life?? :naughty: Really!

I've seen the package pic... Good!! Means you don't have to knit a filling package for him...:naughty: I've already noticed it, but in the pic it looks even better than in our previous meetings...Hi crothchie!! :roftl:

HAHAHAHAAHAH :roftl: :roftl: you are funny........this thread is GREAT *self combusts with evil desires and thoughts*

See, I never was accepted in the iRM, for obvious reasons...I've been wandering at the gay thread, here, and there...

I ended up at the Mikagasmic, but they expelled me because I was too pervert...and a caritative soul told me to ask for shelter in the Knitting thread.

May I come in??

We could talk here while we knit...I dunno...I'm gonna make a cap for Mika. He looks great with them, as it's quite easy for a newbie...

I've seen the package pic... Good!! Means you don't have to knit a filling package for him...:naughty: I've already noticed it, but in that pic it looks even better than in our previous meetings...Hi crothchie!! :roftl:

PS: Did you know that Leonardo DaVinci thought that men fella had its own life?? :naughty: Really!

Romis!!!

yay!!! the package...is soo....wow...I can't stop looking at it....every single guys should be jealoous!

May I come in??

PS: Did you know that Leonardo DaVinci thought that 'package' had its own life?? :naughty: Really!

hey, romi! i havn't bumped into you on the mfc in ages

welcome to the knitting thread :biggrin2:

love the last pic......have fun? of course I will have fun...but that will be when I'm off to bed...if ya know what I mean:naughty:

you see....I was just staring at his hair trail that gets lost in his pants....I would LOVE to see the happy ending of the trail....

hahha maybe he did

with a happy ending like that....oh gosh...I will be willing to die for it....hahaha

it's like :at the end of the rainbow there is a tresure

now here is :at the end of the trail theres a BIG tresure/surprise/FELLA

hahha maybe he did

with a happy ending like that....oh gosh...I will be willing to die for it....hahaha

it's like :at the end of the rainbow there is a tresure

now here is :at the end of the trail theres a BIG tresure/surprise/FELLA

nice analogy :mf_rosetinted:

he did huh?was there any way to prove it or just observations he made?

Observations he made in the Middle Age :mf_rosetinted: Of course, it has not own life, depends of the life of its owner...:naughty:

But I read that yesterday and I thought it was funny if it were true about Mika :roftl:

OK, changing topic...

:newyear: Merry christmas everyone!!!

CECI! You are still in here from yesterday! All this knitting cannot be good for you :D

hahaha, I was off during the night...haha but yeah, I'm back again! hehehe, I know...just...well...I blame Mika...why does he has to be...so...yummY!

Observations he made in the Middle Age :mf_rosetinted: Of course, it has not own life, depends of the life of its owner...:naughty:

l:

well no,actually it can act independently of the life of its owner..yes it can be a quite passive and desiring life,but still a life

:newyear: Merry christmas everyone!!!

Well we learn how to knit especially on MIKA and how to become perverts !:roftl::naughty:

there we go,nice and direct :roftl: :roftl: