Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

why stank you

yeah,wombat's related

the thing mellody quoted might help u with the wombat issue :biggrin2:

*smacks myself* III GET IT!!!:naughty: sorry guys...now I get it....

the wombat trail leads to the LOLLIPOP!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry guys...I have been reading the post...and my english is not that good...but I'm confused what's the

"wall" for you

and what's

"wombat"

if you could tell to me I will be very greatfulll...it's just I dont get it...sorry for my ignorance

don't worry ceci, it's not your fault... just some mfc "secret code" again. :naughty: may i introduce:

wombat, deriving from "wombat trail", which is the australian term for the hair on mika's tummy (see 2nd pic):

04aus-30201-wombat.jpg

singforme.jpg

wall, instrument that we suspect mika uses, as his wombat trail (and other body hair) has gotten a bit frayed recently (see 2nd pic):

Prepared%20Wall.jpg

screen02.jpg

thanks mellody...that's good for the non-english speakers...

do you think the 'fray' is the Wall's fault? I can't imagine, hehe:bleh:

well, we were just wondering what mika had done with his body hair, and it looks like rubbely-rub-rub on this wall! :naughty::bleh:

just discovered this pic:

mikaandskeleton.jpg

WTF is he doing with the skelly there?! this looks just wrong! :naughty:

They started with hugs, now...they made some steps more... :wink2:

the rub rub...poor Mika! it must burn...

we should recommend him some less agressive methods of removing hair... Like the kind of razor I buy, it's pink :naughty: Very chic!

can't you see? they are doing the tango :naughty:

hhm hhm ***hoarses***

I'm argentinean...and that does not look like tango...maybe another dance...

Mellody...waltz maybe?? :naughty: Or perhaps a session of reiki or something like that

...anyway, I'd like to be Grey Skully...:blush-anim-cl:

Oh my f*cking goodness, let me just say that I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I'm glad that the Knitting Thread is back in swing. :lol3:

So now i have to share my precious title?

I got something along similar lines but not that so technically you can keep your title. :naughty:

well chocolate is inspiring...milka and all...chocolate wombats,have those been made yet?

Yes! I used to eat them when I was a kid. Little did I know that one day wombats would be tasty in a different sense. :roftl:

i just remembered what the bald wombat saying could've been - did it have sth to do with where the wombat trail leads to?

You haven't heard of it before? It does have something to do with where it leads. Think along the lines of rubbely rubb rubb. :boxed:

mikaandskeleton.jpg

WTF is he doing with the skelly there?! this looks just wrong!

Forget toysexual, it's skeletonsexual. Why do you think he's so skinny? And the DVD art... skeletons everywhere. It all fits. :mf_rosetinted:

omigoodness, he DOES have a plush fetish!

But, I must be honest - at my work when we were doing Secret Santa we had a man come out dressed in a raccoon costume, with the big head and all, just like the ones Mika and his band wear.

I don't know if I am sick or something is wrong with me, but I found the costume very....er....exciting :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I think it's only natural to get turned on by a person in a big animal suit :mf_rosetinted:

don't forget this one...

conejin.jpg

it always impressed me :shocked: (it's explicit!! it's explicit!!...hahaha)

someone has been in the Somerset to tell me who was the damn rabbit?? :naughty:

omigoodness, he DOES have a plush fetish!

But, I must be honest - at my work when we were doing Secret Santa we had a man come out dressed in a raccoon costume, with the big head and all, just like the ones Mika and his band wear.

I don't know if I am sick or something is wrong with me, but I found the costume very....er....exciting :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I think it's only natural to get turned on by a person in a big animal suit :mf_rosetinted:

I think the matter is...to imagine what's underneath the suit...:blush-anim-cl:

Happened to me in a video I've seen of Mika dressed as a puppy...I could only see part of his back, but my imagination was running wild...:naughty:

I think the matter is...to imagine what's underneath the suit...:blush-anim-cl:

Happened to me in a video I've seen of Mika dressed as a puppy...I could only see part of his back, but my imagination was running wild...:naughty:

Oh, I'd like to see the puppy suit :)

I kept yelling at the man in the suit to "leave the head on! Don't take it off!!!" and you are right about to imagine who it is underneath, that makes it exciting :naughty:

don't forget this one...

conejin.jpg

it always impressed me :shocked: (it's explicit!! it's explicit!!...hahaha)

someone has been in the Somerset to tell me who was the damn rabbit?? :naughty:

Oh my goodness, I forgot that one. :lmao:

As for the "exciting" nature of animal costumes, I don't see it at all. Knowing that someone is sweating in a confined space doesn't turn me on in the slightest. :boxed:

It's the Teddy Bear Picnic in Centre Stage, Atlanta DVD...:naughty:

I downloaded it form a link in the MFC some time ago...it's also in Youtube, I think

It's clearly teddy-sex....:naughty: Look at the way he touches Cherisse's body :boxed:

Should I provide visuals for all of the visual-thinkers in the house? :lmfao:]

Yes, thanks to both Mellody and Scut page 124 of the knitting thread is one big archive of visuals. Helps to sum up the highlights of the "year of knitting" 2007.

I'm especially fond of this little one. So much love....:wub2: plushy love :roftl: :roftl:

TBAgorilla.gif

I kept yelling at the man in the suit to "leave the head on! Don't take it off!!!" and you are right about to imagine who it is underneath, that makes it exciting :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: I wonder what he was thinking when you were yelling "don't take it off". :roftl:

Yes! I used to eat them when I was a kid. Little did I know that one day wombats would be tasty in a different sense. :roftl:

I can smell a chocolate wombat miles away! I knew it! :lol3:

Should I provide visuals for all of the visual-thinkers in the house?

BM2.jpg

JapanMonkeyBusiness.jpg

BM1.jpg

TBAgorilla.gif

thank you visual provider

well taking it literally,he can either have a thing for Martin..and Cherisse...and that tv host ...and the japanese person inside that second pic,unless it's one of the above again :roftl:

Yes, thanks to both Mellody and Scut page 124 of the knitting thread is one big archive of visuals. Helps to sum up the highlights of the "year of knitting" 2007.

Oh, goodness, I can imagine a book called "A Year in Knitting Motion" full of all of the crazy ideas that have come up in this thread. The front cover would be the chocolate sauce pic of course. :naughty:

But that's one book that we would most definitely NOT give to Mika. :roftl:

hannahwhip.gif