Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can play that game too.

I guarantee that no one here will get this besides me: kulkoom emkelkheen, 3a kan etfella, 3a fel 7akika kat stahlooha ila bel3ani kat hedroo bellogha li ta7ed khor ma kay fhem bash etbanoo emtowreen.

What does the knitting thread have to do with blood, vomit and war? :blink: Oh, but look who's posting...:doh:

ClipBoard-1.jpg

thinking about it, i even see 3 chicken on that one! 1 dead one, and 2 live ones who are scratching their heads! :roftl:

Teehee! That is exactly what it is! A dead chicken, who has two live chickens as it's wings, and they are like, "well, it appears that we are attached to this here dead chicken, what the hell do we do now?"

Edit: No! They aren't chickens! Their parrots; they clearly have parrot beaks, and little crests. Better make that:

"A dead chicken, who has two live parrots as it's wings, and they are like, "well, it appears that we are attached to this here dead chicken, what the hell do we do now?""

you can't, you're not a mod! :bleh: show-off! :naughty:

I can threaten,and I can conclude that my authority is over estimated which is good :lol3:

ah, now i saw it, WTF, damn website, what did they do with that pic?! :sneaky2: ok, this time it should work:

ClipBoard-1.jpg

now ur just looking for an excuse :roftl:

now ur just looking for an excuse :roftl:

i wasn't! for me, it showed the chicken inkblot (probably because i've been on the website, guess it was in the cache or sth...) - and then, a few minutes later, i suddenly saw only that damn banner instead of the pic! have no idea how they did it, if you go on that website and copy the pic address it seems like it works normally - but obviously it didn't. so now i had to screenshot the inkblot, to make it work. :sneaky2:

and Oakie Doke, parrots? no, it's chicken with parrot beaks! :bleh: this is the knitting thread, so it has to be chicken! (or do we want parrots to lose their innocence now too?! :naughty: )

ClipBoard-1.jpg

thinking about it, i even see 3 chicken on that one! 1 dead one, and 2 live ones who are scratching their heads! :roftl:

It looks like an X-RAY of a male pop star's thrusting pelvis during a "Sweet Dreams" cover performance! :blink:

i wasn't! for me, it showed the chicken inkblot (probably because i've been on the website, guess it was in the cache or sth...) - and then, a few minutes later, i suddenly saw only that damn banner instead of the pic! have no idea how they did it, if you go on that website and copy the pic address it seems like it works normally - but obviously it didn't. so now i had to screenshot the inkblot, to make it work. :sneaky2:

and Oakie Doke, parrots? no, it's chicken with parrot beaks! :bleh: this is the knitting thread, so it has to be chicken! (or do we want parrots to lose their innocence now too?! :naughty: )

and now you admit only using it because it suggest chicken! the horror! :roftl:

I did like Scut's interpretation tho :roftl: :roftl: