Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

i love random pictures! :biggrin2:

so...

we want to start a pillow fight with Mika as mama penniman rushes in: "Mika, what weird noise is coming out of your room?" - mama penniman looks at us and freezes.

we are shocked and scared - trying to pick some pieces of wood up as a memory of Mika's wardrobe - and run away quickly...

So we give up so easily? We run away? I thought that mama Penniman would join us in the pillow fight.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you should have boosted his ego telling him there is drooling going on :

he looked less like it would boost his ego, but rather like he'd call the men in the white suits for me if i had said sth like this. :naughty:

there are no plans yet for him to come here. i only read he would spend the Christmas season in the alps, maybe Steiermark.

i read sth about the caribbean. well, maybe he does both.

I will prolly regret exposing Luke...but here:

luke-lederhosn.jpg

ah, my good old luke lederhosn pic! :biggrin2:

ah...the dirndl..so sleek,so ellegant

i guess you'll re-think this if i give you a visualization of a man trying to wear one. :naughty:

l_dbcb4d0fe0282b7a956b05ef814f8d16.jpg

_

my contribution on how Mika should wear his hair:

mob535_1164907706.jpg

WUSCHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2: i want one of those!!!

the big wuschel is visiting Mellody in her dreams tonight...:naughty: wuschel in lederhosen of course!!

lederhosn? nah! but wuschel, yes! :wub2: would be much better than the huge spiders and cockroaches i dreamt of yesterday! :sneaky2: seems like i'm getting really worried now about visiting my friend in australia. :naughty: btw, i'll look out for wombats when i'm there! :bleh:

lederhosn? nah! but wuschel, yes! :wub2: would be much better than the huge spiders and cockroaches i dreamt of yesterday! :sneaky2: seems like i'm getting really worried now about visiting my friend in australia. :naughty: btw, i'll look out for wombats when i'm there! :bleh:

bääääh, ugly dreams you had!

what are you doing here? why are you not in bed, it's past midnight? :biggrin2:

How do you people know where he lives? :blink:

We don`t know exactly where he lives but the last echoes were that he lives in South Kensington/Earls Court. No more details. It`s a huge place so the information doesn`t help unless you have a free year to search it all over. And who knows maybe he moved out of London, even out of UK? I don`t know, I would move out, how is it to live in the eye of the fame tornado?

bääääh, ugly dreams you had!

what are you doing here? why are you not in bed, it's past midnight? :biggrin2:

you wanna get rid of me? :sneaky2: past midnight, the time when i usually start feeling halfway awake! :naughty: look at my usual posting times, i hardly ever go to sleep before 3 am! :bleh:

but what are you doing here then? you're younger than me, go to bed child! :naughty:

We don`t know exactly where he lives but the last echoes were that he lives in South Kensington/Earls Court. No more details. It`s a huge place so the information doesn`t help unless you have a free year to search it all over. And who knows maybe he moved out of London, even out of UK? I don`t know, I would move out, how is it to live in the eye of the fame tornado?

You're right, it is really, really, really unpleasant. *personal experience* (not that i am famous :naughty::roftl: ) You can't even go out to cinema..

Apparently this was posted in the mikagasmic thread earlier.. (has it been posted here before? Can't be arsed to go through hundreds of pages of knitwork).

20070909170238.jpg

ok guess it's back to the shower/bath topic now. :naughty: