• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

q onda supongo q hablas espanol??:wink2:

vos hablas español?? auqnue seas de austria?? :boxed:

es que aprendiste o naciste en un pais hispano?? cuentame...

yo me esta costando mucho trabajo leer todo esto, es muy largo!! jajaja...pero coincido con Ioana que se fue un poco de tema, que piensan ustedes? ceci? Marisol?

bueno voy a seguir leyendo, saludos!

Ok seriously,this is starting to bug me

Myself and others have been trying to drop hints but for GOD'S SAKE! Make the difference between talking about his "fella" and his "lollipop" and a clever innuendo!

The idea is not for absolutely anyone to understand what it is one is trying to say!

There was a time when we would have cared less if mika read this thread,we were actually sure he'd enjoy and laugh about it,but now I fear the moment when someone will read what this thread has become.

Use HINTS (at least) people,if "innuendo" is not a familiar term ,please!

I'm not trying to offend anyone,but there have been concerns even when it was all absolutely harmless...but now...

Precisely, there's a difference between hints/innuendo and graphic description. But we need to be fair, the rules aren't explicit so it's understandable if new people didn't know what's appropriate and what's not. Knowing where the arbitrary lines are now, we all just need to stick to them in future.

Is it getting less respectful?

No, it doesn't have to do with respect, being dirty isn't disrespectful IMO. It has to do with not attracting the 'wrong' type of people to the MFC.

I understand now so knitters is a subtle innuendo thread which suggests pervyness but never admits this out loud??? as in it suggests sexual activities but they are not obviously spoken about?

You're mostly correct but not entirely. Knitting sometimes can include admitting it out loud, as long as it's not a lengthy and descriptive sexual fantasy.

picture this:

you and mika, in a bath tub, with candles in the whole bathroom and petals of red roses in the bath tub and in the floor, wine...and passion

That's an example of what I meant about long elaborate blow-by-blow descriptions of what people want to do Mika.

And now 16-year old Ceci will do a sensual massage to the 24-year old Mika.
underage teenager will do a hot, naugthy massage to mr.penniman
16-year-old Ceci started robbing in a sensual way 24-year-old Mika's back , Mka then turned around and put some shackles in Ceci's wrists....he then put a mask on and a whip
dear....for love there's no age.....in my case (me and mika) it does no matter

While love has no limits, the law does. That's called pedophilia. It's a serious matter. :mf_rosetinted:

Don't cry.....it was started by Ioana and has had many changes. Others could explain it better than me. It has always been very respectful towards all people..... never blatant, but much more subtle, filled with wonderful innuendo and long-standing humour. We find nice patterns, knit them, and talk about their endearing qualities. Most people who joined would first read the thread to see if they would fit in with our subtle, off-the-wall humour. This thread does have a *great* reputation for being pervy, and it is but only in a very KNITTY way. I just think the end is in sight and so I shall just continue to reminisce while I can, before Ioana closes the thread. BTW....did any of you read her post about how she felt about it all???? One thing about the knitters is that they usually read all the posts so they can be very respectful to one another. There will always be a home for all the MFCers somewhere here in the MFC, so don't worry.... there will be a thread for everyone, even if this one closes. <sob>

Who said that the thread is going to close? All we need to do is reduce the amount of 'imaginative' description.

Freddie explained me that it means that you have done something "bad" on the forum, some moderator should tell you what but sometimes they don`t, they just give you the "black point". I`d like to know how many you have to have until you are banned of the forum.

Oh no, I didn't know that's what it meant. I have a referral. :boxed:

And now on a less serious and more amusing note...

o56uco.jpg

524kxao.jpg

Oh goodness gracious me. Genius! *steals*

I will prolly regret exposing Luke...but here:

luke-lederhosn.jpg

then this one for Mika:

S15-Dirndl2-gruen.jpg

LMFAO! I love Lederhosen and Dirndls. Luke and Mika would look mighty fine in them. :-P

MikaLeeds2.jpg

I remember that photo, it introduced a whole new use for blow-up toys. :naughty:

and if you must,at least pick Sara as a model for it

l_8ff1804b0fa721012d4929ad6131c8be.jpg

Mmmm, Sara.... *zips gutter mouth shut*

Apparently this was posted in the mikagasmic thread earlier.. (has it been posted here before? Can't be arsed to go through hundreds of pages of knitwork).

20070909170238.jpg

How old is that pic? And why is he still holding a towel? :blink:

this is so sad, i am about to cry...

(gosh, i must be pregnant...)

I have the perfect song for you: "I Think I'm Pregnant" by Soko which you can listen to here. The lyrics can be found here, but I won't quote them for obvious reasons. :naughty:

seems like i'm getting really worried now about visiting my friend in australia. btw, i'll look out for wombats when i'm there!

Will you also be looking out for Aussie Mikamites? :bleh:

MikaLeeds2.jpg

this pic makes me giggle every time i see it! :naughty:

Will you also be looking out for Aussie Mikamites? :bleh:

sure, but as i'll probably only be in sydney, not sure if i find any there... probably not even in the sydney zoo, where i hope to find the wombats. :naughty::roftl:

I have an idea: why don`t you two share him tonight? It would be a nice threesome. :mf_rosetinted:

I will do you a good price.

I'm not even going to read even further back,and I'm still hoping I am mis-reading this

so...that was supposed to be a innuendo right? 23.gif

reminds me of joanna's rainbow smiley. :

For you smileyrainbowpride.gif

And now 16-year old Ceci will do a sensual massage to the 24-year old Mika.

Do I have to start explaining the difference between the place where you talk write fanfics/fantasies and this thread ?

Is it really that hard?

No comments needed:

MikaWombat.jpg

2007 - Life in Knitting Motion......The Happy Trail ends somewhere....lets hope it brings you all happiness and joy. So long!!

with much love,

lilmot <aka the anonymous one>

precious wombat :naughty:

I really appreciate your efforts,and I hope it will be solved somehow and sometime soon :huglove:

Precisely, there's a difference between hints/innuendo and graphic description. But we need to be fair, the rules aren't explicit so it's understandable if new people didn't know what's appropriate and what's not. Knowing where the arbitrary lines are now, we all just need to stick to them in future.

I am fine with explaining,but once it is explain it would be appreciated to see it is actually taken in consideration Was that visible now? flirt.gif

You're mostly correct but not entirely. Knitting sometimes can include admitting it out loud, as long as it's not a lengthy and descriptive sexual fantasy.

That's an example of what I meant about long elaborate blow-by-blow descriptions of what people want to do Mika.

It's called it Fanfic ,and it's not appreciated :thumb_yello:

While love has no limits, the law does. That's called pedophilia. It's a serious matter. :mf_rosetinted:

Who said that the thread is going to close? All we need to do is reduce the amount of 'imaginative' description.

I'm giving it a few more hours...

LMFAO! I love Lederhosen and Dirndls. Luke and Mika would look mighty fine in them.

Maybe do a dance together,it would be splendid

I remember that photo, it introduced a whole new use for blow-up toys.

We are even revolutionary...touching

How about starting a part 4 with clean slates and then keeping a close watch on it, instead of struggling more with the one that's already there?

Fresh year, fresh part,fresh thoughts.

Yes that's an idea but it's up to Ioana... it's her thread.

A part 4 sounds promising,but what guarantees are there Fanfics and other thins of that sort will appear?

It's the same as to keep a close eye on this one until it reaches 3000

It's out of my hands,I may not be around to tell you all the time,the same thing can happen in a part 4?

I stated more than once here what this thread is about,and in big letters if I recall

And if I recall even that,I seem to remember no one taking much notice

If I start part 4,I will copy paste what I wrote in a post back here,and this time,whoever makes a wrong move,will be out of the K thread

A part 4 sounds promising,but what guarantees are there Fanfics and other thins of that sort will appear?

It's the same as to keep a close eye on this one until it reaches 3000

It's out of my hands,I may not be around to tell you all the time,the same thing can happen in a part 4?

I stated more than once here what this thread is about,and in big letters if I recall

And if I recall even that,I seem to remember no one taking much notice

If I start part 4,I will copy paste what I wrote in a post back here,and this time,whoever makes a wrong move,will be out of the K thread

I think you should do that Ioana... I think some of the things I've seen a couple of pages back honnestly deserve to be deleted. But it's your thread and I wanted your opinion on it first.

So part 4 it is then?

I'd like to see them all deleted too,it's just nasty to read them

but when you close this thread,please make sure you clarify the issue of certain post not being worth reading