Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He has put a lot of weight since this summer !

It was time for him to eat !:naughty:

Not just fat, I mean muscle mass too. :wink2:

im lucky! it takes a while for me

Lucky you. For me it takes hardly a few days. My ex was worse, in a day it would be back. I find it a turn-off. But that's not why we split. :naughty:

haha, you dont fool anyone!

Perhaps not you but my parents. It's amazing how little they suspect about how much trouble a 20 year old can get up to. :lol3:

Not just fat, I mean muscle mass too. :wink2:

Lucky you. For me it hardly takes a few days. My ex was worse, in a day it would be back. I find it a turn-off. But that's not why we split. :roftl:

Perhaps not you but my parents. It's amazing how little they suspect about how much trouble a 20 year old can get up to. :lol3:

haha, cant say i know what u mean about your parents :fisch:

And his thighs? They looked like they were the same diameter as his arms. :boxed:

Thank God he's healthier now. :thumb_yello:

Darn. haha, kidding. I don't mind his body now, just as long as he doesn't gain anymore muscle.

Yep, it's

. :roftl:

Aside from the bra throwing/pick-up, it's actually a really good quality recording of How Much Do You Love Me. :thumb_yello:

Is there a video of Mrs. Martin Waugh? :bleh:

There was a second bra picking up moment after HMDYLM. I missed the first one (the one in Sariflor's video) but I noticed the second one. And that is when Martin got the bra after Mika picked it up for the second time and then he put it on. And then the band introduction started. And yes... I am dying too to see it again! I should have filmed it! :roftl:

I just read the reports from the Dusselorf gig so I answered my own question: Mika was dangling it over the security man's head, who had his back to the stage and didn't even realise why everyone was laughing at him. :naughty:

Ah, there's the answer. :naughty:

About the Mrs Martin Waugh moment: pics have been posted anyway, not sure about a video yet.

haha, well if they see someone walking around after the gig without a bra on, they know who it was

People on the forum kept thinking it was Mirti and me who threw them. :sneaky2:

No way. We wear only black underwear. This was a red one and a white one. :sneaky2:

No way. We wear only black underwear. This was a red one and a white one. :sneaky2:

lol, i think it came from behind the person who was recording, cause u can see it go over the camera

The only reason that people think it was you and Mirti is because Martin wore one but my reasoning is that there was no way that you could have know that Martin would put it on before they were thrown therefore there's no reason to think that it was you two. :naughty: