Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

The ex-words. Exercise and experience. :naughty:

Which reminds me... I wonder if someone filmed Mikas face when he picked up one of the bras that were thrown on stage. As far as I know it was the first time underwear was thrown on stage during a Mika show. His face expression... Priceless! :roftl:

And then Martin and I think also Mikey ran of with these delicate pieces of clothing. Martin actually put one one just before Mika started to introduce 'my idiotic band. On guitar: Mrs Martin Waugh!' :das:

Priceless... :lmao: :lmao:

:shocked: When did that happen?! :roftl:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually there were two 'Mika picks up bra' moments, I missed the first one (so I didn't realize) but Sariflor caught it on video. It's on YouTube now (How Much Do You Love Me).

The second one is with the same bra, just before he starts to introduce his band.

Yep, it's

. :roftl:

Aside from the bra throwing/pick-up, it's actually a really good quality recording of How Much Do You Love Me. :thumb_yello:

Is there a video of Mrs. Martin Waugh? :bleh:

I'm not sure if it was the same time, but someone said something about Mika introducing his "idiotic band" and I watched a video the other day where he said, "Let me introduce my stupid band," and laughed, so it was probably the same video. I'm not sure where I saw it on the boards, though.

Edit; nevermind, It wasn't that gig.

haha, first time i visit the knitting thread! i think i might drop in more often

Enter at your own risk. You've been warned. :naughty:

I'm not sure if it was the same time, but someone said something about Mika introducing his "idiotic band" and I watched a video the other day where he said, "Let me introduce my stupid band," and laughed, so it was probably the same video. I'm not sure where I saw it on the boards, though.

Edit; nevermind, It wasn't that gig.

Dang. I was hoping to see Mrs. Martin Waugh. :(

Do you have the link to the other vid anyway? :)

I need the keen, discerning eyes of the knitters to help me with this question: how can a person go from this:

yeahheyeahheh2.jpg

...to this:

Mikadusseldorf094.png

At least he still has chest hair in these two pictures....did I have a nightmare or did I read in the gig reviews where he shaved his chest hair? If so, when, between Friday and Saturday? Sorry, I can't go back and find it now....too late, but I thought if anyone knew the answer to this question it would be the knitters. Was it something you said to him, Ioana, about swimmers? :sneaky2: Or did I just lose my mind? (wouldn't be the first time)

What exactly is this group about? Just curious, as I have just begun knitting for the first time. :)

Well first of all it has nothing to do with knitting :naughty:

This thread was first called the "pervert thread" but it was too offensive or something, so for some reason they changed it to kntting haha.

To the new knitters, welcome! Maybe when Ioana pops in again she can induct you. :biggrin2:

It just occurred to me: who was Mika shaking the bra at? Richard/Andy? :blink:

I just read the reports from the Dusselorf gig so I answered my own question: Mika was dangling it over the security man's head, who had his back to the stage and didn't even realise why everyone was laughing at him. :naughty:

At least he still has chest hair in these two pictures....did I have a nightmare or did I read in the gig reviews where he shaved his chest hair? If so, when, between Friday and Saturday? Sorry, I can't go back and find it now....too late, but I thought if anyone knew the answer to this question it would be the knitters. Was it something you said to him, Ioana, about swimmers? :sneaky2: Or did I just lose my mind? (wouldn't be the first time)

Maybe he shaved. If he's anything like my ex (who was also half-Lebanese) it grows back fast. :blink:

Well first of all it has nothing to do with knitting :naughty:

This thread was first called the "pervert thread" but it was too offensive or something, so for some reason they changed it to kntting haha.

haha, i wish i knew that sooner :lmao:

can i please be inducted :naughty::biggrin2: ?

I need the keen, discerning eyes of the knitters to help me with this question: how can a person go from this:

yeahheyeahheh2.jpg

...to this:

Mikadusseldorf094.png

haha, im not complaining! :wub2: he looks nice in both of them (excepts for the angryness)

hmm, i thought that was in the mikagasmic pics thread where there was a pic of him and he looked like he didnt have chest hair

It was absolutely AMAZING, FANTASTIC, EVERYTHING!!!

But have you noticed that he's recently shaved his chest?

I say: Mika, if you're gonna get rid of the hair, just wax!! It will last longer and feel smoother :naughty:

Couldn't sleep with something so important on my mind.:mf_rosetinted:

Both of these pictures were taken in Dusseldorf, though, still chest hair, right?

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDusseldorf/photo#5129129120171835906

yeahheyeahheh2.jpg

...to this:

Mikadusseldorf094.png

How does he go from this to this in the same concert? (well, at least he didn't shave while he was changing costumes)

Maybe he shaved. If he's anything like my ex (who was also half-Lebanese) it grows back fast. :blink:

Or, he did shave and it grew back in a day? Hmmmmm....okay, let me look at those pics again, and then I will rest easily. (wouldn't want to get lost in the wildlife without a wombat trail to follow.....sigh) :mf_rosetinted:

m_dus01.png

I've noticed that our boy has definitely been working out. Remember how skinny he used to be? :shocked:

How does he go from this to this in the same concert? (well, at least he didn't shave while he was changing costumes)

I was talking about his facial expressions not his chest hair. :sneaky2:

Or, he did shave and it grew back in a day?

It's possible. That's why waxing's better: it hurts more but it lasts longer. :blink:

wouldn't want to get lost in the wildlife without a wombat trail to follow.....

Oh, that's a good one. :lmao:

haha, its more like a highway or road than a trail

I see that you're learning quickly. :naughty:

apparantly hair starts growing back about 1/2 an hour after u shave, and it would be so uncomfortable if he got razor burn!

Ouch. Razor burn is another reason why I'm anti-shaving. In addition to the fact that it grows back thicker and darker, not to mention ingrown hairs. :shocked:

m_dus01.png

I was talking about his facial expressions not his chest hair. :sneaky2:

:naughty:

lol, u should of known better than to try and discuss something so not perverted here!

Ouch. Razor burn is another reason why I'm anti-shaving. In addition to the fact that it grows back thicker and darker, not to mention ingrown hairs. :shocked:

yeah, i am also very clumsy and manage to cut myself with razors all the time, im lucky i dont scar easy

haha, what can i say, i guess im a fast learner

apparantly hair starts growing back about 1/2 an hour after u shave, and it would be so uncomfortable if he got razor burn!

I swear mine grows back like 3 seconds after I shave, no joke.