Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi fellow knitters! i have a nice knitty video of mika performing "missionary man" in frankfurt... here:

(around 0:50 :das:). and ioana and me have a new favourite knitting joke because of sth that ioana said... i'll quote her in german: "lukes teil geht nicht rein!" :lmao: translation would be sth like "luke's thing/part doesn't go/fit in" ... anyway, we had loads of fun philosophing about "lukes teil" on our way back to munich. oh, well ok, maybe i should say the real context too? :fisch: she was actually talking bout the cd she had for luke as a present, which wouldn't go into her bag. but "lukes teil" sounded just too funny and knitty! :roftl: can you believe how much we laughed when someone on the radio said "Teilstück" while we were just talking about lukes teil?! :lmao: we also saw an un-ambigously ambigous rock (einen eindeutig zweideutigen felsen) :naughty: - well, we just tried to make the best out of a boring 6 hour car journey. :bleh:

I must ask: was the "bear sex scandal" discussed in the knitting thread/t? I haven't seen it anywhere but it would be interesting to know what you all think about Mika's not so innocent interpretation of "Teddy Bears' Picnic". *raises brows*

also raises brows: :das::lmao:

i like it! :biggrin2:

also raises brows: :das::lmao:

i like it! :biggrin2:

I thought that the animals having sex was hilarious, a bold twist in the old story of "Teddy Bears' Picnic". I can't believe that the tabloids slammed Mika about it, it was hardly even 3 seconds long! It's so very Mika, though: much like "Lollipop", he took something extremely sweet and innocent and gave it a dark subtext. :thumb_yello:

I've tried to report a few times, kept getting distracted by various things, being asked to go outside, Mika going to his van, the band!

The concert; AWESOME!

They all put in the maximum effort, despite Mika not being well, that guy is like the Duracell bunny nothing stops him!

I love Holy Johnny, so much more polised than earlier in the year and when he sang How Much Do You Love Me, he was definitely looking at Ioana, she was right in front of him.

Martin was on fire tonight, he was playing like a demon! And he was incredibly playful, he kicked a balloon at my head, but he apolgised later.

Cherrise was fantastic, she is amazing and so friendly and gave me a big hug afterwards. I was so happy!

Luke, I want him to teach me how to play the banjo, when I saw him later, he was walking towards me and I had the penguin head pulled back. He said "that's not right" and pulled it back over my head saying "that's better" and walked off.

Martin was very chatty and friendly, we talked for about 5 mins, he's a really nice guy.

I spoke to Mikey, who was really nice, I told him felt sorry for him as he seemed to be on his own a lot, and he said thank you. I love his bass guitar he plays for LT, it has blue led lights on the frets, so cool!

Didn't get to see Mika, Iwas at the back and he wasn't well so before I got to him he said goodnight and went off in the van. Guess I'll have to wait 'til Glasgow.

I'm not letting this one slip away, when Ioana gets back to this thread she has some explainin' to do!!!!:roftl: :roftl: And I want ALL of the knitty-gritty details. :das::naughty:

hi fellow knitters! i have a nice knitty video of mika performing "missionary man" in frankfurt... here:
(around 0:50 :das:). and ioana and me have a new favourite knitting joke because of sth that ioana said... i'll quote her in german: "lukes teil geht nicht rein!" :lmao: translation would be sth like "luke's thing/part doesn't go/fit in" ... anyway, we had loads of fun philosophing about "lukes teil" on our way back to munich. oh, well ok, maybe i should say the real context too? :fisch: she was actually talking bout the cd she had for luke as a present, which wouldn't go into her bag. but "lukes teil" sounded just too funny and knitty! :roftl: can you believe how much we laughed when someone on the radio said "Teilstück" while we were just talking about lukes teil?! :lmao: we also saw an un-ambigously ambigous rock (einen eindeutig zweideutigen felsen) :naughty: - well, we just tried to make the best out of a boring 6 hour car journey.

apperciate u mentioned the context too

i really ment it innocently :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not letting this one slip away, when Ioana gets back to this thread she has some explainin' to do!!!!:roftl: :roftl: And I want ALL of the knitty-gritty details. :das::naughty:

well,just like in frankfurt,he really did look a lot my way,obviously I loved it,he actually smiled a lot of times

i didn't know Yelle before, but i definitely like what she's doing!

did you go to bed with the stick? :biggrin2:

I got on the plane with the stick actually :lmao:

Yelle is totally wicked! Loved them in Frankfurt and now i could even sing along,hehe

i didn't know Yelle before, but i definitely like what she's doing!

did you go to bed with the stick? :biggrin2:

I got on the plane with the stick actually :lmao:

Yelle is totally wicked! Loved them in Frankfurt and now i could even sing along,hehe