Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think everybody would have done the same thing as you have iff they where in you situation :thumb_yello:

Yeah, If somebody had told me that I would've posted it as soon as I found out.

Thanks too, that makes me feel better :blush-anim-cl:

Megan, just a re-cap. I got a couple texts, saying that in New York, Jerry had come out and told peeps from the MFC that he was taking over the forum and that it was going to be the official one... But, because Deano has not confirmed it, it's not true. Anyway, my posting the news started all this craziness, and the thread ended up getting closed lol

Thanks too, that makes me feel better :blush-anim-cl:

Megan, just a re-cap. I got a couple texts, saying that in New York, Jerry had come out and told peeps from the MFC that he was taking over the forum and that it was going to be the official one... But, because Deano has not confirmed it, it's not true. Anyway, my posting the news started all this craziness, and the thread ended up getting closed lol

No, the thread was closed due to bulk speculations.

We were discussing future management of the mfc - something which only concerns current mods, admins and site owners for now.

I think it was was to close it, if not a little late.

Can you honestly deny it?

i just still don't know what's going on..

ohhhhhhhhh i got a thread closed too:bleh:

:lmfao: bad nicka!

Sweeet. I like purple! :wub2:

I think my parents are going to ground me.. :lmfao: I send over 20 text messages today, and I made one long distance call. Bye bye cell phone priveleges... :naughty:

BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT.

Well, you should have come to me, i get free world wide texts.

(And i looked through for a nice one, who wants red, its too boring)

We were discussing future management of the mfc - something which only concerns current mods, admins and site owners for now.

LOL, ok well.. Yeah. That's why it got closed then. hah

ohhhhhhhhh i got a thread closed too:bleh:

:lmfao: bad nicka!

Hahah... its all good. :wink2:

Well, you should have come to me, i get free world wide texts.

(And i looked through for a nice one, who wants red, its too boring)

You do? Lucky!! :shocked: I can text to the US, its costs the same as if I was to text someone here in canda, but if I was to text you, It would cost 40 cents.

And thanks! Red is pretty boring. :naughty:

Right, excuse me for a second guys - im just going to get a drink because i should have taken some meds 12mins ago.

I will respond when i return (and see who just voted for me over kata on the poll lol)

loll okay then! :thumb_yello:

i have unlimited but i think it's just nationwide :thumbdown:

i have free fido to fido/rogers texting but that's it. the rest cost me 15 cents

There was only one thing I really found shocking in that thread which is now closed. It was a post by Pink and I can't quote it now since the thread is closed. But it went something like this...

"I was thinking more about the content.

I was just following orders....."

And I was like:shocked: :boxed: Pink????? Following orders???? Doesn't compute in my mind. Then I couldn't follow the rest of the thread since my logic was completely distroyed by that thought. :roftl:

(sorry, couldn't help myself either) :mf_rosetinted:

There was only one thing I really found shocking in that thread which is now closed. It was a post by Pink and I can't quote it now since the thread is closed. But it went something like this...

"I was thinking more about the content.

I was just following orders....."

And I was like:shocked: :boxed: Pink????? Following orders???? Doesn't compute in my mind. Then I couldn't follow the rest of the thread since my logic was completely distroyed by that thought. :roftl:

(sorry, couldn't help myself either) :mf_rosetinted:

yeahh hard to believe isnt it?! :mf_rosetinted::naughty: