Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

There was only one thing I really found shocking in that thread which is now closed. It was a post by Pink and I can't quote it now since the thread is closed. But it went something like this...

"I was thinking more about the content.

I was just following orders....."

And I was like:shocked: :boxed: Pink????? Following orders???? Doesn't compute in my mind. Then I couldn't follow the rest of the thread since my logic was completely distroyed by that thought. :roftl:

(sorry, couldn't help myself either) :mf_rosetinted:

Oh that - No, well usually i dont, but FD asked that the thread be kept alive and atleast within the first page, it was something i agreed with so happily did - even if i was talking to my self sometimes.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys have such a bad opinion of me lol

Im nice honest.

Without the security of a username and a font - i am very quiet and lacking on confidence or general self-belief - often to extreams :P

I kid you not.

I was only kidding, I know you're a nice person :bleh: You're really funny too haha.

Really? You dont seem like you lack confidence, at all.

What words were you having trouble with - i will try to explain

applistic

rebelion

anarchy

LOL seriously?! my bill is like 30$ a month!! :shocked:

jep and i only used 8 euro's between the 3rd of November and now :blink:

had some outragous bills at on my mobile while I was at Uni. The highest I think was £200 in one month!

Woah..I can't imagine what my mom would do if I ran the bill up that much. One time I just ran it up 15 dollars and she got soooo mad

applistic

rebelion

anarchy

jep and i only used 8 euro's between the 3rd of November and now :blink:

Okay well applistic i made up, if you were trying to define it, it would probably be 'a trait of an apple' <--- in reference to the mfc kind of apple obviously

Rebelion is when you go against what you are told to do due to political or personal views, or if you just fancy being difficult and doing the opposite.

Anarchy is similar but very much political. For those without rulers or rules, who live by their own instinct and not by that of authorities.

i would have never guess :blink: i would imagine that would be pretty crappy to deal with.. is it?

Most people dont guess, i cover it very well.

But, in person i am often alot more withdrawn then what people think if they have spoken to me online or through emails etc.

But i am generally used to it - one of the reasons why i live on here infact :)

Most people dont guess, i cover it very well.

But, in person i am often alot more withdrawn then what people think if they have spoken to me online or through emails etc.

But i am generally used to it - one of the reasons why i live on here infact :)

i told everyone going to the chicago gig to just wave at me :blush-anim-cl: i'm a really awkward person to talk to..

that's one of the reasons i love it here so much too! not that i have anthropophobia but i'm just don't enjoy talking to people in person.

Okay well applistic i made up, if you were trying to define it, it would probably be 'a trait of an apple' <--- in reference to the mfc kind of apple obviously

Rebelion is when you go against what you are told to do due to political or personal views, or if you just fancy being difficult and doing the opposite.

Anarchy is similar but very much political. For those without rulers or rules, who live by their own instinct and not by that of authorities.

hmmm i don't see the connection with my cute birdies and that, so I'm missing something here i think :blink: