Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well there are a LOT of them here, especially in my town.

The hight of the lamp posts were raised to become the highest in europe because of the damage to them and the people climbing them, we also have europes 3rd highest underage pregnancy rate and 2/3 of our 'young people' have ASBOs (Anti-social behaviour orders - a kind of a written police warning with restrictions and future punishments if behavior continues).

hahaha what a misery! You have to become a skilled scientist and do some psykosocial experiments. well, here we have a nazi-parade every year :boxed:... A skinhead was killed seven years ago and became a martyr for those freaks. And the worst is that the "left radicals" (don't know the expression in english), that actually have something to say, also fight and destoy display windows, throw stones at the police and all of that.

How I hate IQ-liberated folks!!!! aaaaaargh! and there are bunches of danish and dutch people who come here every year to fight that day. Sweden is said to be a calm and nice country, well not my town every 6:th december.

oh no worries,germany has sheduled neo-nazi vs skinhead fights on a regular basis

it's cute when they start because no one goes out on the streets,or well,those particular streets that night

How I looooove beeing the same kind of creuature as them! Really makes me feel hope for humanity.

dun it? I am so proud too,they are the next step in evolution ,they must be! 105.gif

yeaaaah omg omg omg omg they must be!!! you really said something there... Oh they will find the solution to the climate changes, the poverty in the world AND the Israel-Palestina conflict. It's great that the world has got them to save itself.

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: übermensch finally!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

quick! shave your head! we have to get accepted now before it's too late!

Yes yes yes yes we are the new ruling rase :fisch:. In fact, I cut my hair about 30 cm 3 weeks ago! Now I know why I cut it :D. I wanted to do good in the world. :fisch:.

Yes yes yes yes we are the new ruling rase :fisch:. In fact, I cut my hair about 30 cm for 3 weeks ago! Now I know why I cut it :D. I wanted to do good in the world. :fisch:.

Mine is still too long,I need my axe

I think hair simply stops our progress,thus less hair,less resistance from total evolution

...so simple,so wise,I bow down to them!

Only in this thread could there be an ongoing conversation about neo-nazis and britney spears - oh! im sorry, i mean skinheads.

I'm sure you ment Margaret Tatcher :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

As a matter of precedent i LOVE what Margaret Thatcher has does with her hair - its all bushy and wondeful :) A look oneday i hope to sport myself.

I have no idea what she looks like right now

Then it has to be herbal escences (sp?)

So they make the appropriate noises.

Sp all good :mf_rosetinted:

so true,we gotta record the noise and make it a ringtone