The Italian Thread (part 2)!

robertina

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Allegra!!! You're my favourite star of all times!!!!!! I'm your devoted fan forever, I want your autograph!!!!! And I want to see you in London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE]

You are ALWAYS nice with me... but... really i'm very undecided about london :tears:

i'm so tired... i'm more tired than mister m that play and sing and jump in the gigs

i dont play, i dont sing, i dont jump but i'm more tired...

i would like to sleep since the 2009 :sleep_1:

it is important YOU can go :flowers2:

i'm only thinking about because i'm confused :confused:

and the situation is more difficult with the new date (the 28 feb) because the temptation is big :blush-anim-cl: but the entire week is too much :shocked::no:

You are ALWAYS nice with me... but... really i'm very undecided about london :tears:

i'm so tired... i'm more tired than mister m that play and sing and jump in the gigs

i dont play, i dont sing, i dont jump but i'm more tired...

i would like to sleep since the 2009 :sleep_1:

it is important YOU can go :flowers2:

i'm only thinking about because i'm confused

and the situation is more difficult with the new date (the 28 feb) because the temptation is big :blush-anim-cl: but the entire week is too much :no:

Well, you have almost three months to rest, hun! Just think about it, maybe you can make it to one concert only? Wouldn't be enough of you for me, but better than nothing at all. I do want to meet you again so bad, miss you a lot and we have loads of things to chat about. Will you consider it, please, for me?:fisch: It just won't be the same without my heroe!!!

Well, you have almost three months to rest, hun! Just think about it, maybe you can make it to one concert only? Wouldn't be enough of you for me, but better than nothing at all. I do want to meet you again so bad, miss you a lot and we have loads of things to chat about. Will you consider it, please, for me?:fisch: It just won't be the same without my heroe!!!

:huglove: Super Asun thank you so much for yours advices, OK i'm thinking about...

the problem is that the cheapest way to go is booking now the flight, the hotel... and NOW i'm confused...

yes.. after three months i hope i will not tired for the gigs but i must decide now... :blink:

also me i would like to chat with you... i must learn spanish for february :doh: because i dont speak english, you know it :biggrin2:

:huglove: Super Asun thank you so much for yours advices, OK i'm thinking about...

the problem is that the cheapest way to go is booking now the flight, the hotel... and NOW i'm confused...

yes.. after three months i hope i will not tired for the gigs but i must decide now... :blink:

also me i would like to chat with you... i must learn spanish for february :doh: because i dont speak english, you know it :biggrin2:

Allegra, my darling heroe, do what you think it's best, but never forget we always need you with us!

Don't worry about English, you can speak Italian, I can try to speak it, hope you understand!:roftl:

Allegra, my darling heroe, do what you think it's best, but never forget we always need you with us!

Don't worry about English, you can speak Italian, I can try to speak it, hope you understand!:roftl:

Thanks.. now i'm going to work... maybe if i work a lot then i can think about london :thumb_yello:

and before xmas :newyear: i must decide

bye bye

asta la vista (?)

aiuto,non sopporto più Mtv!stavo vedendo Hitlist italia,ad un certo punto la presentatrice fa:''non ne posso più di vedere sto video'!!!!!!!!!' e i Gemelli diversi,ospiti in studio,le fanno:''che video??'' e lei(con aria di sufficienza):''Mika!!!!''

al che,quei fighi (?!) dei Gemelli cominciano a suotere la testa e a fare:''Noooooooo!che strazio'' e cose del genere!:thumbdown: down with Mtv italia!

aiuto,non sopporto più Mtv!stavo vedendo Hitlist italia,ad un certo punto la presentatrice fa:''non ne posso più di vedere sto video'!!!!!!!!!' e i Gemelli diversi,ospiti in studio,le fanno:''che video??'' e lei(con aria di sufficienza):''Mika!!!!''

al che,quei fighi (?!) dei Gemelli cominciano a suotere la testa e a fare:''Noooooooo!che strazio'' e cose del genere!:thumbdown: down with Mtv italia!

Io non ne posso + di quella troietta rifatta della santarelli e d quei 2 sfigati ke si atteggiano!:sneaky2:

Scusate i termini ma ormai la tv la uso solo come soprammobile:thumbdown:

dehihooh...come se i gemelli diversi potessero permetterselo di prendere x il culo gli altri cantanti..visto le "stupende" e profonde canzoni che fanno...:roftl: nonchè quella bella trasmissione di pimp my motorin scassat... :punk: yo yo

sera a tutti, vi lascio moolto velocemente un regalino cretinissimo e ancora in fase di completamento ( ma se aspetto di finirlo come dico io..arriviamo a pasqua)..... consigliato firefox....non riesco a farlo funzionare del tutto con IE (greta non c'è speranza)..:thumbdown:

a dopo!:mf_rosetinted:

xmas07MFC

suggerimenti ben accetti

sera a tutti, vi lascio moolto velocemente un regalino cretinissimo e ancora in fase di completamento ( ma se aspetto di finirlo come dico io..arriviamo a pasqua)..... consigliato firefox....non riesco a farlo funzionare del tutto con IE (greta non c'è speranza)..:thumbdown:

a dopo!:mf_rosetinted:

xmas07MFC

suggerimenti ben accetti

a me piace!!!:wub2:

Sempre meglio d quel calendario avventizio x spammarti meglio ke circola su maispeis:naughty:

dehihooh...come se i gemelli diversi potessero permetterselo di prendere x il culo gli altri cantanti..visto le "stupende" e profonde canzoni che fanno...:roftl: nonchè quella bella trasmissione di pimp my motorin scassat... :punk: yo yo

infatti!quoto in pieno.invece che pimp i motorini scassati si dessero loro una sistemata !