Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

You never told me all of that! :lmao:

Maybe because you'd laugh your butt off knowing that I made a huge fool out of myself and it didn't even involve me opening up my mouth!

I honestly wasn't even ready to see him. I thought we still had to walk up another set of stairs and the next thing I knew after the film crew filmed down the line of us screaming and jumping I was pushed out in front of him and went speechless.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because you'd laugh your butt off knowing that I made a huge fool out of myself and it didn't even involve me opening up my mouth!

I honestly wasn't even ready to see him. I thought we still had to walk up another set of stairs and the next thing I knew after the film crew filmed down the line of us screaming and jumping I was pushed out in front of him and went speechless.

Hahha poor girl *pats back*

*cough* :lmao: *cough*

There was NO room up at the front but some guy and girl older than me pushed their way through. I felt bad for the people that were up there and got pushed behind them because they were shorter. I wanted to be up in the front like that but I wasn't going to be rude and force my way. I figured my spot was good enough especially since I was just about level with Mika.

I think he's a really good dancer too. Seriously when I dance it looks like I'm having a spaz attack or something. No matter how much it comes from my heart, I still look completely horrible. *rolls eyes*

I would have much rather dropped my CD, bend down to pick it up and hit my head on the table haha. I first tried to hand my camera to Jerry (I didn't know who he was.) He showed me who to hand it to. Then after I FINALLY got the CD open I handed it to him and he was smiling. I guess he must have been watching me the wholet time since I was in front of him. Then after him and Jerry asked me my name and they had to ask me again. When he was signing it I realized that when the security guard was going to take the pic I'd probably be cut off so I got down on my knees to make it easier and I looked over and realized that he had already taken it. So then I got up feeling like a fool because Mika must have thought I was going to propose to him. Then I just stared for a second trying to take him all in because I didn't get a chance to actually look at him. At that point I think he probably was giving me a nervous smiling wondering why I was just standing there. :roftl: I'm so awkward.

IMetMika.jpg

I just looked through my pics and the only girl that I can see that has purple is just wearing a plain purple hoodie. I did realize though that once people had their stuff signed they didn't move out of the way for anyone else. I can post the couple that I have and see if you're in any of them.

hahaha awww mika's so sweet! did they let you take another pic cuz the first one was ruined? i bet mika thought you were cute! hahaha in the pic it actually looks like he's looking at your chest! hahaha oh snap! :naughty:

yeah, post the pics and i'll tell you if it's me or not. :biggrin2:

HAHAHAHAHAH! That's freakin' sweeeeet! I'm gonna use that :naughty:

:naughty:

hahaha awww mika's so sweet! did they let you take another pic cuz the first one was ruined? i bet mika thought you were cute! hahaha in the pic it actually looks like he's looking at your chest! hahaha oh snap! :naughty:

yeah, post the pics and i'll tell you if it's me or not. :biggrin2:

Well luckily the security guard had taken that pic right before I got down on my knees to be more level with him. I sure hope he thought I was cute and not sketchy. :roftl:

Yeeeaaaahhh what can I say about where he's looking. They are pretty great. :thumb_yello: Actually I think it must have been the design on my shirt. There were pink butterflies all over it haha. He looks exhausted though. When I first saw it I thought he was stoned. :roftl:

Just gimme a minute and I'll resize the pics!

:naughty:

Well luckily the security guard had taken that pic right before I got down on my knees to be more level with him. I sure hope he thought I was cute and not sketchy. :roftl:

Yeeeaaaahhh what can I say about where he's looking. They are pretty great. :thumb_yello: Actually I think it must have been the design on my shirt. There were pink butterflies all over it haha. He looks exhausted though. When I first saw it I thought he was stoned. :roftl:

Just gimme a minute and I'll resize the pics!

haha yeah... like i said before, there are no excuses for men when they look a boobs. :roftl:

okay no problem! :biggrin2:

haha yeah... like i said before, there are no excuses for men when they look a boobs. :roftl:

okay no problem! :biggrin2:

Yeah, well we'll see about that when we end up seeing those same exact butterflies on his next album. :thumb_yello: I would seriously crack up.

Yeah, well we'll see about that when we end up seeing those same exact butterflies on his next album. :thumb_yello: I would seriously crack up.

omg how funny would that be! hahaha then you would be his inspiration. what if he wrote a song about butterflies...? :bleh::roftl:

outside1.jpg

outside2.jpg

outside3.jpg

outside4.jpg

When I pushed the button he was right infront of the door but sadly my camera took it too late! :sneaky2:

outside5.jpg

I REALLY bad after I took those pics because felt like a paparazzi. I was trying to get a couple of good pics of him because when I had taken pics during the concert I looked at them and they looked really dark. I freaked out thinking that I wasn't going to end up with any good ones where I could see him! Once I got the chance to take some in some better lighting I did and I wanted to capture the last bit of that night because I was afraid I wouldn't ever see him in concert again!

But oh well. He probably didn't notice much because people were trying to get up close to him and get him to take pictures with them. Afte he jumped in the van my friend and I started to walk away. At one point I looked at the van and waved because you could sort of see them in there and then I skipped and jumped right into my friend and gave him a hug for going with me and driving there. :wub2:

Are any of those girls you?

nope, none of those girls are me, you must've been standing like right next to me. haha cuz remeber that his back was facing the street, well, from his perspective, i was on his left. and so were you, right? yeah, but when he comes back maybe we'll see eachother! hahaha. :naughty:

but i have to go to bed now, it's pretty late. i'll post my concert pictures tomorrow! bye! :biggrin2: good night!

nope, none of those girls are me, you must've been standing like right next to me. haha cuz remeber that his back was facing the street, well, from his perspective, i was on his left. and so were you, right? yeah, but when he comes back maybe we'll see eachother! hahaha. :naughty:

but i have to go to bed now, it's pretty late. i'll post my concert pictures tomorrow! bye! :biggrin2: good night!

I was all over the place when he came out. First I was by the lampost and then I moved around so that I had my back facing the car and street then I moved back and forth because I could't see. Before Mika even came out some weird guy came up to me and started to ask me what we were all waiting for. I said "Mika" and looked right past the guy. The guy then said something like, "Mika? You mean he's too big to have a last name like all those other stars?" (or something along those lines.) I think just walked past him because I think Mika came out at that exact moment.

Can't wait to see what your concert pics look like! I'm excited! I love it when I run into more Boston concert pics! :biggrin2: