avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's one i took in miami:

13.jpg

My God, that boy has such an hyperhidrosis!! :roftl: How can he sweat so much??

Maybe it's a good idea to advice him to make an deodorant advertising...hehe:wink2:

Maybe it's a good idea to advice him to make an deodorant advertising...hehe:wink2:

He would have to rub the deoderant all over his body because all that doesn't just come from the pits. :wink2::naughty:

It'll be some new body deoderant to cut down sweat.... I'd use it. :naughty:

it was very very very very very very very very very very very very hot and crowded in there! his sweat got worse later on. he also said something about how hot it was. i was absolutley soaked by the end of the night. thank god i bought a shirt there, i had to keep wiping my face off!

it was very very very very very very very very very very very very hot and crowded in there! his sweat got worse later on. he also said something about how hot it was. i was absolutley soaked by the end of the night. thank god i bought a shirt there, i had to keep wiping my face off!

Wow... it'd be hot for me with Mika around!

He's really not jumping THAT high, if you look at it relative to his height and the position that the photo was taken in. If his legs were extended, he would only be about two feet in the air, and then the photo was taken from far away and below, so it appears as if he jumped much higher. :D

He's really not jumping THAT high, if you look at it relative to his height and the position that the photo was taken in. If his legs were extended, he would only be about two feet in the air, and then the photo was taken from far away and below, so it appears as if he jumped much higher. :D

You are right. But I must say, I'm quite impressed with his leg flexibility. He must stretch his quads often.

It's the yoga. Yoga is amazing.

I've been doing it for about two years now, and I can do things that I never imagined with my body. :roftl:

Okay, that sounds strange. :blink::lmfao:

The only time I ever did yoga, I pulled a muscle in my back so badly that I couldn't walk for 6 days.

Mika is welcome to it :mf_rosetinted:

The only time I ever did yoga, I pulled a muscle in my back so badly that I couldn't walk for 6 days.

Mika is welcome to it :mf_rosetinted:

Aw, I'm sorry. It takes a while to get used to it, because when I first started, I was achin' the next morning, but it really helps to release your stress, helps your posture and body-aches, arthritis, tones your muscles, helps you to become strong and stable. It's good. :thumb_yello: