Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Herbie (a very popular journalist here) interviewed him at the WMA and that's what Mika said :punk:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mGPLMTGibWI

Thanks! Too bad I don't understand it. :roftl: I was so excited when he started speaking english and then he switched back over and I didn't realize at first he wasn't speaking english anymore. :naughty:

That would be cool if he did a gig there. Maybe, just maybe I could go and my best friend can finally get to see him in concert. :biggrin2:

This thread totally...*sighs* kills me. Each time I come it's like whoa *thud* and then my mom's like whoa *picks me up and dials 9-1-1* and then i

'm like whoa *hyperventilates* and then she's like whoa *hands paper bag* then i'm like whoa *breathes in bag* and then she's like whoa :) *puts bag in garbage* and then i

m like whoa *stays off mikagasmic thread due to health reasons* and then she's like whoa *feels no need to buy mika tickets* and then i'm like WHOA! *feels need for mika tickets* and then she's like whoa *starts saving* and then i'm like whoa :) *goes back to mikagasmic thread*

Thanks! Too bad I don't understand it. :roftl: I was so excited when he started speaking english and then he switched back over and I didn't realize at first he wasn't speaking english anymore. :naughty:

That would be cool if he did a gig there. Maybe, just maybe I could go and my best friend can finally get to see him in concert. :biggrin2:

here is the translation :biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=840973&postcount=1537

I can do it with my right hand, but not my left

:blink: i can do it with both.....wonder if it has anything to do with being double jointed? :blink:

this would be an interesting scientific "poll" - those who can, r u double jointed?

so for how long will we be able to feed on the dvd? mika must be quite happy to have us lot occupied with that ("as long as the MFC is staying at home & watching the dvd, I cann do whatever I want :naughty:")