Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2001314679310946264_rs.jpg

:blink: how does he manage that? lol normally i would put my thumb down if i was counting to four, not my pinkie

You know I wouldn't be surprised if he knows some sign language. He counts in sign language (yes there is a certain way to count in sign language) and if you watch the "5 things you need to know about Me (Mika)" video he is counting in sign language.

You know I wouldn't be surprised if he knows some sign language. He counts in sign language (yes there is a certain way to count in sign language) and if you watch the "5 things you need to know about Me (Mika)" video he is counting in sign language.

:shocked: he knows sign language?!

that's so cute! :wub2: can he be anymore perfect?

ohhh... i get what you mean now.

that would be so cool if he did.

The only sentences I know in sign language are "I want sugar" and "I want pizza" haha

And the numbers up to ten and the alphabet. Its useful for when taking a test hahaha

The only sentences I know in sign language are "I want sugar" and "I want pizza" haha

And the numbers up to ten and the alphabet. Its useful for when taking a test hahaha

hahaha i used to take sign language in elementry school. but then i stopped.

because i'm not in elementry school anymore. and i never payed attention in class anyway.

hahaha. :naughty:

yeah, actually i thought of that too. i know a bit of sign language too (the alphabet, and random words) lol i completely forgot i knew it.

hahaha i used to take sign language in elementry school. but then i stopped.

because i'm not in elementry school anymore. and i never payed attention in class anyway.

hahaha. :naughty:

Hahaha, how do you even remember?

the 2nd one haha

ohh hahaha.

i have no idea. i have really big memory. like, i remember stuff from when i was like 3 or 4. it's crazy. and i have no idea why. no one in my family can remember that far back. it's really weird.

hahaha :biggrin2:

HHHHAAAAAAAHHHH.

I can just see it now.

Okay so we're in a room taking a test. I look up at you and ask, "what's the answer to number 1?" You sign back, "I want some sugar."

That'll help haha.