Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

I think everyone does or has tried drugs at my school and it pisses me off. In fact, I just found out today that my best friend has/does smoked/smokes and I got a little teary-eyed but I don't think she saw.....I'm still really sad about that....

that sucks :thumbdown:

in french class i sit by a drug dealer and 2 drug users who come high a lot and then there's another girl who tried it for the first time a couple days ago and she was telling everyone how she wanted to do it all the time now :sneaky2: they're all stupid!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that sucks :thumbdown:

in french class i sit by a drug dealer and 2 drug users who come high a lot and then there's another girl who tried it for the first time a couple days ago and she was telling everyone how she wanted to do it all the time now :sneak2: they're all stupid!!!

Most of my friends smoke now

i think its d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g

cos i mean, who wouldn't want manky skin and clogged arteries? Mmm nice :sneaky2:

shavedchest.jpg

He obviously shaves and or trims his body hair from time to time.

I like a smooth chest but I think Mika looks lovely whether his hair is fully grown in or trimmed.

I don't think he's shaved it in the Paris pics...it just looks less dense in those lights....I think it's been trimmed at most.

Well done, detective!! The pic above is the perfect evidence. Anyway... I like hairy Mika best. :wub2:

:roftl: Yeah, that's either been trimmed or shaved in the past. Trimming doesn't bother me, because it's just grooming, but if you're naturally hairy-chested, I don't like the shaved chest. That's just me, though. I love hairy men. :bleh:

Well done, detective!! The pic above is the perfect evidence. Anyway... I like hairy Mika best. :wub2:

i agree, it has definitely been manscaped. i think natural is best

*shivers at the thought of chest-stubble*

i agree, it has definitely been manscaped. i think natural is best

*shivers at the thought of chest-stubble*

yeah, i definatly agree with you. natural is the best way to go for mika. :wink2: haha

ewwwwww. chest-stubble is so gross!

do any of you know what thatpinksock's real name is? i just need it to finish a project and she is the creator of the mikagasm :naughty: so i thought this would be a good place to ask

and do any of you know what kantorlight's real name is? i need that for the project too :bleh:

do any of you know what thatpinksock's real name is? i just need it to finish a project and she is the creator of the mikagasm :naughty: so i thought this would be a good place to ask

and do any of you know what kantorlight's real name is? i need that for the project too :bleh:

I just clicked on thatpinksock's myspace...I think her name is Rachel.

Sorry, I don't know kantorlight.

I just clicked on thatpinksock's myspace...I think her name is Rachel.

Sorry, I don't know kantorlight.

What's GhostsInTheRadio's real name?

Who? I don't know her.

She makes stupid posts and starts alot of drama.

You must know who I mean. She just lurks around here all the time.

Ahh, the girl that causes all the drama? I think I know who you're talking about.

Yea. What a bitch.

What's her name though? Or better yet, what's the name of that backflip girl? backflip_283 or something.