Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the first one you can see the glitter that he had on :wub2: i remember that he was so.... there's not a word to describe how amazing he was that night :wub2::wub2:

i hate you :mf_rosetinted: you got to meet him and i didn't

Well if it makes you feel any better, I was sick on the way home form crying so much and we missed our train lol...

It was the best feeling in the world but I was so sick! I remember calling home and everyone was so excited for me... but yeah, it wasn't easy at all... I did some heavy duty praying.

You'll get your time with him:thumb_yello:

Well if it makes you feel any better, I was sick on the way home form crying so much and we missed our train lol...

It was the best feeling in the world but I was so sick! I remember calling home and everyone was so excited for me... but yeah, it wasn't easy at all... I did some heavy duty praying.

You'll get your time with him:thumb_yello:

that didn't make me feel better at all i'm not cruel enough to get happy over someone getting sick! :bleh: that really sucks

i was just thinking about if i got sick on the day of the mika concert... i would probably still go :naughty: but bring a bag with me for... you know... :puke:

if i don't get to meet him when he comes back to the usa i'm totally stalking him so he better just meet me :mf_rosetinted:

lol She really is...When we were at GMA, she kept staring up at him like this :shocked: She freaked out when he smiled at her :P

that is awesome! i dont think my mum really knows who mika is, excepts for that guy im obsessed with lol

wow,:shocked: :shocked: i had never before seen their new love today and that was one of the most amazing performance that i have seen, omgosh i didnt blink once....and of course is was mikagasmic

oh my!!!!!!!!!!:bleh::blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

wow! swoon!!!!!!!!!!

Not a picture, but whatever, this is better :das:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r9HhyZJ9Qpc

3:09:wink2:

Why FmBm..... why?! Why must I stumble into all of these threads and realize that you've posted something um... down there related?

Ya freak! :wink2::naughty:

Do I dare look around at other threads now or have you gotten after those ones too? :naughty:

Why FmBm..... why?! Why must I stumble into all of these threads and realize that you've posted something um... down there related?

Ya freak! :wink2::naughty:

Do I dare look around at other threads now or have you gotten after those ones too? :naughty:

haha, it took me two watches to notice it was 'down there related' i feel so naive

vlcsnap-147089-1.png

he looks so young in this screen cap, its from ibiza

haha, it took me two watches to notice it was 'down there related' i feel so naive

vlcsnap-147089-1.png

he looks so young in this screen cap, its from ibiza

It's okay, once you get to know FmBm you'll soon realize that she has an obsession with his pants region. She calls it heaven. I call her crazy. :roftl: