the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i certainly do but i think ruth took it !!!!! she is gonna get the picture up asap

Well when u got it,post it here and put the other one up on Myspace :naughty:

i told you i would do it !!!!!:naughty:

I knew you would :naughty:

So that means no chance for future proposals huh? The Juby's off the market :roftl:

Well I noticed this not-so-bad-looking guy standing next to Luke but 'hey that must be his brother' was not the first thing that came up to my mind. :naughty:

Do I wanna know what the first thought was? :roftl:

I don't what are you talking about girls, but I read Luke brother!, he reminds me Collin Farrel! hahaaha

He does? I'm not very fond of Collin (to say the least) So I'm not gonna offend Luke's bro by comparing him :naughty:

He does? I'm not very fond of Collin (to say the least) So I'm not gonna offend Luke's bro by comparing him :naughty:

I just siad what I think when I see the pic, maybe I just need glasses hahaah

but it's la bit similar to Collin, but luke's brother is more pretty that collin just cause is luke brother. :blush-anim-cl:

about Luke's brother (prev page) abd Emz's engagement :roftl: :roftl:

i know,it's brilliant :lmao:

i saw luke's brother, and replyed to that thread. luke is much hawter! the apple does fall far from the tree apparently. the brother needs some waxing.

i saw luke's brother, and replyed to that thread. luke is much hawter! the apple does fall far from the tree apparently. the brother needs some waxing.

they are pretty much alike tho

He actually has good hands for a career in piano playing (I do look at hands,yes)

they are pretty much alike tho

He actually has good hands for a career in piano playing (I do look at hands,yes)

ew, i hate hands. prolly cuz mine are disgusting. not like covered in fdirt, but they are always missing skin (yes i bite the skin off my fingers) and covered in paint, marker and duct tape!:roftl:

ew, i hate hands. prolly cuz mine are disgusting. not like covered in fdirt, but they are always missing skin (yes i bite the skin off my fingers) and covered in paint, marker and duct tape!:roftl:

hands in general?

They tell so much about a person

hahah but he's dedicated only to one thing... to Beck's xD :roftl:

I did not say that :roftl: :roftl:

Sch a smooth bottle,gracious !

so when will we have the honor of your pics? and the ones with the concentrated txt readin :mf_rosetinted: