the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

well,it's momma's duty to take care of its pervert kiddo

Can ya eat anythin? Tho I'd suggest u wait until the morning,food might be dangerous

yes, im not really throwing up actually. just pain. i dont want to go into detail or anything....:lmao: hopefully i will be fine tomorrow cuz i missed a TON in school and i HATE missing school cuz basically i end up being a sped the next day back and end up forgetting to make up something that i missed, the teacher gets pissed, etc.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so...anything u wanna tell me? :glasses2:

other than that was a total lie. of coarse luke's rocket is more advanced/equipped. it has a dvd player, sterio, everything! unlike mika's who has maggots in his rocket! tisk tisk! luke's is much cleaner!

i lose you a lot huh? you and Mrs.Crazy should hang out!

you should take into consideration that it's 1am here,got swim training in about 7 hours and I've returned from a jolly get-together involving wine (to mention just the most harmless one)

thanx Clara85 for the pic ;)

DSCN0335.jpg

:roftl:

haha so cuute!:wub2:

i had a photo taken with him on the 25th but i look quite fugly.. but he looks fab as usual..

and i'm supposed to be making a poster of/for him but i'm not sure about what to do.. any ideas?

yes and hello everyone :D

you should take into consideration that it's 1am here,got swim training in about 7 hours and I've returned from a jolly get-together involving wine (to mention just the most harmless one)

exactly, so i was right, you have been drinking!:roftl:

thanx Clara85 for the pic ;)

DSCN0335.jpg

:roftl:

luke will need that when he meets me!:roftl: no, he will need like 5 bottles of vodka!:naughty:

haha so cuute!:wub2:

i had a photo taken with him on the 25th but i look quite fugly.. but he looks fab as usual..

yes and hello everyone :D

Can you show us the picture with you & Luke ?

I wanted to take a pic with him on the 28th but I forgot but I talked to him instead !

i wanted to take a pic with him on the 1st but i was a total loser.:mf_rosetinted:

*grabs emo gloves and eyeliner*

i wanna see the pic too!

You should have waited for him !!!!But next time be prepared !

at least u werent shaking like mad trying to stay calm while trying to "propose to him " terrifed was the word but he was such a good sport and really lovey to me !!!

haha aww that's so sweet!:blush-anim-cl:

he seemed very nice but i was too shy to start up a convo so i just decided to ask if i can take a photo with him (i actually asked if i could take a photo OF him but i suppose he misunderstood:naughty: so he jumped down and i had this photo taken:wink2: )