the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm...this might be rlly nosy of me but i wonder if he gets paid more for holding skelly!lol! well im off to get dressed! i have today off from school! see ya later!

I don't think he gets money for that !

So good luck at school !:wink2:

Bye !

I see hair

but if u are sure,I suggest u tell Luke abt his balding :roftl:

he must know in time so that he can prevent the worse,don't you think?

I think he went to the hair dresser and almost shaved his hair there:naughty:

You think he is ill ?:naughty::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I need air :roftl:

Luke is nearly bald? that was the best one yet :roftl:

haha. in romania do you guys have a show for kids called "Blue's Clues?" anyways, there was the host named steve and he quit the show cuz he was getting bald. so his "brother" joe is now the host.....i know that was random but this convo reminded me of that!

haha! i think all my friends wanted to murder me today. especially rachel! i was all like "Ioana this!" and "luke that!" and "mika's EMA performance this!" and "omg! luke is gonna look at the website i made him that" haha! not t hat i ever stop talking, but today i was rlly annoying with my luke talk.

Ioana this and Luke that?

:roftl:

Slick kid :lol3:

what EMa performance now?

haha! mika's! that was so awesome sicknasty! i was talking about you and vanessa all day though and all the fiasco's we had with the luke (you know what :das: ) and how vanessa was ta;lking about mika cutting hs hair...and ya...ppl tend to give me a ":blink: " look!

jeez :lmao:

well at the EMA's I had a perfect view on mika and crew

Martin's golden tie actually made me look that way,and it was really interesting

there was this guy next to me ,and I was laughing like mad abt what the mika gang was doin over there. and he was like "what?finally smth interesting here?" Obviously he had no idea why i was laughing...only Esperia knows :roftl: she had texted me while i was on my glorious laughing spree

jeez :lmao:

well at the EMA's I had a perfect view on mika and crew

Martin's golden tie actually made me look that way,and it was really interesting

there was this guy next to me ,and I was laughing like mad abt what the mika gang was doin over there. and he was like "what?finally smth interesting here?" Obviously he had no idea why i was laughing...only Esperia knows :roftl: she had texted me while i was on my glorious laughing spree

haha....i made a chrome colored (or coloured lol.) duct tape tie for mikas_gal07 to wear to a gig...and one for mika too(she agreed to give it to him) still havent recieved the payment......:sneaky2: damn royal mail! haha! royal mail! here it is just called United States Postal Service!