the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

I already croped the pics to make him more visible

the curly one will not be cut out! :glasses2:

pfft. fine. be that way. the curly one is cute but....i just feel bad for him. ya know when he is standing next to luke. pfft. there is no comparison. we all know who is the hottest!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well see...to me none of them are what you call hot

I mean Mika is fascinating and charming,and yes,he looks good but hot is such a trivial word,dosen't do him justice

and Luke...I mainly started to like him because of his music.I mean someone who writes those songs,is a really impressive person

Obviously,he's not ugly either :wink2:

:roftl: This thread makes me laugh so much! :naughty:

Ya know, I was just thinking today when I was reading through some concert threads and looking at pics... I don't think i've ever seen anyone hold up signs or anything for the band members. You guys are obviously crazy about Luke... have you ever done anything like that? In fact, what would you write or say to him ? :naughty:

Those guys really like to exchange clothes, don't they? It's quite handy to share your wardrobe - very space saving! :thumb_yello:

Ya know, I was just thinking today when I was reading through some concert threads and looking at pics... I don't think i've ever seen anyone hold up signs or anything for the band members.

Cool, isn't it? The band members seem to develop their own fanbase and there is not much they have to do for it, just being theirselves! :naughty:

Mirti told me Martin saw our poster in Dusseldorf and he was like :blink: and then :biggrin2: - too bad I missed it because my eyes were fixed on Mika at that very moment. So Mirti was not even able to share it with me...

Oh well. After Amsterdam I will show you what I made for that gig. :wink2:

Ya know, I was just thinking today when I was reading through some concert threads and looking at pics... I don't think i've ever seen anyone hold up signs or anything for the band members. You guys are obviously crazy about Luke... have you ever done anything like that? In fact, what would you write or say to him ? :naughty:

We didn't hold up signs for him,I for one am not a sign person... nor do bird :roftl: (this one u prolly won't get)

There were 3 girls in Munich who had the "Luke's Hot" sign,but it was't for real :naughty:

well see...to me none of them are what you call hot

I mean Mika is fascinating and charming,and yes,he looks good but hot is such a trivial word,dosen't do him justice

and Luke...I mainly started to like him because of his music.I mean someone who writes those songs,is a really impressive person

Obviously,he's not ugly either :wink2:

haha. im a bad lukie fan then.....:bleh: i have only heaqrd one song! (the one you gave me) pfft. it isnt my fualt. i cant go on myspace. and mika....he is VERY charming, and cute....but luke is HOT!

if i could i would. but i cant so i wont.:mf_rosetinted:

haha. im a bad lukie fan then.....:bleh: i have only heaqrd one song! (the one you gave me) pfft. it isnt my fualt. i cant go on myspace. and mika....he is VERY charming, and cute....but luke is HOT!

I think at one point I just landed on his profile and Life Gets In The Way started to play,and I listened to it thru...and then I just had to listen to it again,and again

It really got me thinking what a great person he is while listening to those lyrics

actually,just saw what Rbsky asked

what would you say to him Phunks?

if i met him? okay.

if i met him:

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMFG! luke you accent is like SO sicknasty! its like the best! so i have wanted to ask you....does mika make you wear those clothes? now dont lie to you biggest fan....:mf_rosetinted: OMG! OMG! oMG! i just met you! *hands duct tape vest and runs away* *faints*

oh srry....and on a sign....

Luke you play my keyboard! :das: haha. no...jk.....

ah yes...there goes the heart attack

Phunks: "Luke u play my keyboard"

Luke *sees underaged kiddo jumping around* :blink:

Like I said. :naughty:

From just outside London. :thumb_yello:

I live outside London too,ya know :lol3:

haha. have you noticed how i think all brits have sicknasty accents???:mf_lustslow:

I actually had a nice brit accent myself after the two days with Caz and Rose :roftl:

I was so enjoying myself,uver-britishing everything I said,and still,they all understood me perfectly :roftl:

I was actually thinking that if I would have heard someone talking like me,I wouldn't have understood anything,but brits seem to have a special ear

I seriously thank Luke for his nice ,perfectly comprehensible accent :biggrin2:

I seriously thank Luke for his nice ,perfectly comprehensible accent :biggrin2:

I was ready for any kind of weird accent when I met him in Duss. But it was English, just English.

Oh well. Won't bother you with my thoughts of Martins accent though... :blush-anim-cl: Can't help it. Northern accents make me melt. :blush-anim-cl:

We didn't hold up signs for him,I for one am not a sign person... nor do bird :roftl: (this one u prolly won't get)

There were 3 girls in Munich who had the "Luke's Hot" sign,but it was't for real :naughty:

Okay, explain to us to Aussies....

if i met him? okay.

if i met him:

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMFG! luke you accent is like SO sicknasty! its like the best! so i have wanted to ask you....does mika make you wear those clothes? now dont lie to you biggest fan....:mf_rosetinted: OMG! OMG! oMG! i just met you! *hands duct tape vest and runs away* *faints*

:naughty: so do you still have the vest?

I was ready for any kind of weird accent when I met him in Duss. But it was English, just English.

Oh well. Won't bother you with my thoughts of Martins accent though... :blush-anim-cl: Can't help it. Northern accents make me melt. :blush-anim-cl:

i know! martins must be pretty sweet too? huh? scottish accent rock too! they are like so...i dont know...like...awesome! (i say like way too much huh? i cant help it. im american)