the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh!lol! yes..i rlly should be cleaning my cats sh*t up from the litter box right now and doing homework...but my eyes are glued to this screen!~

phunkygal! Clean the cat ****, or your poor cat won't be able to use the box!

Do it or I will confiscate that duct tape!

phunkygal! Clean the cat ****, or your poor cat won't be able to use the box!

Do it or I will confiscate that duct tape!

haha Billy Brown is fine for now...i just cleaned it yesterday! okay....i have wanted to ask someone this. is it normal for a cat to want to have shicken with a dog. cuz my cat started humping my dog last night....

ah...deep things

btw,Simon saw ur chicken pic and laughed,that means Luke could be seing it too

comments? rapid deletion?

haha! simon? rlly? he actually told you that? well....no deletion! i think its funny! :roftl: in fact i hope luke sees it! what did simon say? i want you to copy and paste it right now!

"(btw..piccy of the chicken called Luke..i did giggle!!)"

the choice of words is remarkable :roftl:

well yes,I remember laughing for about 10 minutes after seing the chicken called Luke,but I would question my creativity if I would have created Frankenchick :lol3:

"(btw..piccy of the chicken called Luke..i did giggle!!)"

the choice of words is remarkable :roftl:

well yes,I remember laughing for about 10 minutes after seing the chicken called Luke,but I would question my creativity if I would have created Frankenchick :lol3:

haha! yay! i have started the site! (wierd backround) i made the backround this wierd thing...and it wont let me change it! oh well....does luke like water?

haha Billy Brown is fine for now...i just cleaned it yesterday! okay....i have wanted to ask someone this. is it normal for a cat to want to have shicken with a dog. cuz my cat started humping my dog last night....

Your cat is Billy Brown? Sweet. I never saw any of my cats humping anything, mind you have have had them all 'done' :mf_rosetinted:

Your cat is Billy Brown? Sweet. I never saw any of my cats humping anything, mind you have have had them all 'done' :mf_rosetinted:

haha. yes....well Billy is an odd cat. he likes to have chicken with these fake cats that i have on my bed. he thinks they are real...

haha! yay! i have started the site! (wierd backround) i made the backround this wierd thing...and it wont let me change it! oh well....does luke like water?

urm...drinking,swimming of drowning water?

u can pm the link if u wanna :wink2:

In the name of Juby! :lol3:

Yes,you really are cute with it :biggrin2:

haha....okay...*calms down* im not gonna be able to frigging sleep tonight! good thing i have tomorrow off from school!lol! god im freezing! partly becuase im in my basement which gets no heat and it is freezing out! and partly cuz im nervous!

mommy just helped :roftl:

want more of those?

Check ur last created "page" :roftl:

oh yes i saw that!:roftl: haha! hawt! :roftl: it is being rlly suckish now cuz i created a ton of pages but they arent showing up dammit! i hate technology! wait... didnt mean that....*computer crashes* haha.