the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only concluded it because he gets papped all over the place

damn celebrity status! untouchable people! :roftl:

Hehe. Last night we were literally queueing for pics with Luke. :naughty:

Joanna! Welcome back! So you're taller than Luke! :biggrin2:

What did you think of his accent? Nothing special hey? I asked him where about in the UK he was from and he said he's from just outside London (born in Frankfurt, I know). So there goes the theory about some outback place in the far north of Scotland or the far south of Wales. :naughty:

Will catch up later as soon as I have received a particular pic taken by Sariflor. :wink2:

BTW that pic of him in front of the gate tells me 'Vaseline & Lipbalm'. :shocked:

Hehe. Last night we were literally queueing for pics with Luke. :naughty:

Joanna! Welcome back! So you're taller than Luke! :biggrin2:

What did you think of his accent? Nothing special hey? I asked him where about in the UK he was from and he said he's from just outside London (born in Frankfurt, I know). So there goes the theory about some outback place in the far north of Scotland or the far south of Wales. :naughty:

Will catch up later as soon as I have received a particular pic taken by Sariflor. :wink2:

BTW that pic of him in front of the gate tells me 'Vaseline & Lipbalm'. :shocked:

haha,lucky me,I was all alone in Frankfurt :naughty:

And in Munich no one was talking to him except me :roftl:

so how many Luke pictures do we have?

yeah,I know,I was actually getting ready for wicked accents...but nuttin

wich was actually better ,avoided communication difficulties

he's not born in Frankfurt actually,but somewhere near,smth with S if I remember well (but i am seriously sleep deprived)

Oh man...large quantities of them! I actually think lipbalm will not do this time

Yup that is what he told me too, somewhere near Frankfurt but I can't remember either.

Hehe, the funny thing was: they were on the tourbus already - Luke, Cherisse and Sara. They came off the bus and everyone was running straight to Sara first and then to Cherisse. I exchanged some words with Cherisse and then I noticed Luke standing all alone in the corner. It seemed that no one wanted to talk with him... :sad: So I went up to him and asked him if he had a haircut and he said yes and I did this: :thumb_yello: - and as he had nothing to do I asked him to sign my ticket and then other people found out that Luke could be an interesting object for their attention - and then the photo session started. :naughty:

Oh well. Having a talk with Luke was nice. But the talk I had with Martin earlier that evening... :blush-anim-cl:

The place where he was born is something starting with 'Bad' - if I remember it well. But there are a lot of placenames starting with 'Bad' in Germany. Probably in the Frankfurt area as well. :naughty:

Loads of pics with Luke coming up - we have to wait for Sariflor. :naughty:

Yup that is what he told me too, somewhere near Frankfurt but I can't remember either.

Hehe, the funny thing was: they were on the tourbus already - Luke, Cherisse and Sara. They came off the bus and everyone was running straight to Sara first and then to Cherisse. I exchanged some words with Cherisse and then I noticed Luke standing all alone in the corner. It seemed that no one wanted to talk with him... :sad: So I went up to him and asked him if he had a haircut and he said yes and I did this: :thumb_yello: - and as he had nothing to do I asked him to sign my ticket and then other people found out that Luke could be an interesting object for their attention - and then the photo session started. :naughty:

Oh well. Having a talk with Luke was nice. But the talk I had with Martin earlier that evening... :blush-anim-cl:

oh martin is so damn cool

did u read my munich report about him? he totally rocks

but well,in munich I decided to let Luke attend to his biz,didn't wanna interfere with possible masterplans :bleh:

The place where he was born is something starting with 'Bad' - if I remember it well. But there are a lot of placenames starting with 'Bad' in Germany. Probably in the Frankfurt area as well. :naughty:

Loads of pics with Luke coming up - we have to wait for Sariflor. :naughty:

well see,Frankfurt is was just me,and in Munich Martin was too close for Mirti to notice anything else :roftl:

so not that many pics...I'm gonna solve that problem tho next time

Oh BREE,beware there is a Luke Fan club out there :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

omg. is martins accent like so sicknasty? another thing. i have never met a scottish person. i mean like one from scotland, not one who has family there...i hate american accents.

no he was understandable,I mean I had no problems with it

oh wow,now I've met a scotsman too...is there no end to my huge circle of acquaintances? :roftl: Dose a dude from Manchaster count as smth special?

well see,Frankfurt is was just me,and in Munich Martin was too close for Mirti to notice anything else :roftl:

so not that many pics...I'm gonna solve that problem tho next time

Oh BREE,beware there is a Luke Fan club out there :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

where??? as soon as im rich i shall start one.

no he was understandable,I mean I had no problems with it

oh wow,now I've met a scotsman too...is there no end to my huge circle of acquaintances? :roftl: Dose a dude from Manchaster count as smth special?

haha. a lot of brit cities sound like american cities

1.manchester

2. boston

3. cambridge

i mean all of those towns are in New England.

i am respecting. you respect me. im from an England as well. the new and improved england. i like to call it New England.

sorry to interrupt your geographical discussion..:biggrin2:

I need to find who take a picture of me and Luke after the Dusseldorf gig..that would be a rarity for my collection of "Ah, are you here" photo:naughty:

i am respecting. you respect me. im from an England as well. the new and improved england. i like to call it New England.

discgrace has come upon our nation! Potato eaters now claim the holy territory!

when will it stop!!!!

I need to find who take a picture of me and Luke after the Dusseldorf gig..that would be a rarity for my collection of "Ah, are you here" photo:naughty:

That's my goal...pictures with the band, although I don't really have a pic with Mika either but...

Luke:wub2:

u got any idea who it could have been? who was at the gig with ya?