the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My sister in crime keeps wishing me sweet Scottish dreams every night and what do I get instead? LeLuque. Last time he spoke French and now he started hugging me. I wonder what's next. :blink:

Oh oh, you´re leaving Mirti alone...so bad...:sad:

I'll just paste the report here,mainly bicuuuz..I am one tired camper at the mo

so...it got colder,my fingers were gettin more numb by the second and noone in sight,but then,finally,Luke came dosn the stairs to the bus,and got called my way.

Stretched out my hand ,said "hey,I'm, Joanna" and actually wanted to keep that hand because it was the first warm thing I had touched in a long time :lol3:

I gave him the Cd and explained what was on it

Then I told him what Esperia wanted me to say (and no,not the part where you hate him,I left that one out,I'm nice,ain't I :roftl: ) and he smiled really nicely

I don't actually know what we talked about next but at one point he saw the preyyie for Cherisse and asked about it,so I explained what was in it.

then I think i asked weather they were going to perform a medley at the EMA's but we all know now they didn't

Told him I was going,that i got the ticket with the casting,and what i had to do there ,which practically was yelling and ass shaking

And of course,he had a nice grin on his face when he said "so what exactly did you have to do? :das: " but my ass shaking,waving and jumping phase was long gone by then

Oh and one question: who was the one that was saying Luke was shy? The shy part seems to have avoided me

Two things i have to say:

1. I kept staring at Luke's eyes,he's got great eyelashes.I was actually trying to see if he had makeup on or smth . But I concluded he simply has really cool ,black eyelashes

2. I'm a teeeny bit taller than him :roftl:

So anyway,when mellody took the pic,he put his arm around my neck (is that the neck? I'll just call it neck ) to be the tall one,but because I am such a nice gal,I bended my knees a bit...so ,everyone,Luke is taller than me

Keep that in mind!

For some reason I was abt to say smth in verey single pic,so my mouth is in a weird position,but let's get over it :lol3: But Luke dosen't have his usual face on either,so we're good :glasses2:

Mellody, ur timing was evil!

CIMG0729.jpg

I am getting Bert visuals right now

I'll just paste the report here,mainly bicuuuz..I am one tired camper at the mo

so...it got colder,my fingers were gettin more numb by the second and noone in sight,but then,finally,Luke came dosn the stairs to the bus,and got called my way.

Stretched out my hand ,said "hey,I'm, Joanna" and actually wanted to keep that hand because it was the first warm thing I had touched in a long time

I gave him the Cd and explained what was on it

Then I told him what Esperia wanted me to say (and no,not the part where you hate him,I left that one out,I'm nice,ain't I :roftl: ) and he smiled really nicely

I don't actually know what we talked about next but at one point he saw the preyyie for Cherisse and asked about it,so I explained what was in it.

then I think i asked weather they were going to perform a medley at the EMA's but we all know now they didn't

Told him I was going,that i got the ticket with the casting,and what i had to do there ,which practically was yelling and ass shaking

And of course,he had a nice grin on his face when he said "so what exactly did you have to do? :das: " but my ass shaking,waving and jumping phase was long gone by then

Oh and one question: who was the one that was saying Luke was shy? The shy part seems to have avoided me

Two things i have to say:

1. I kept staring at Luke's eyes,he's got great eyelashes.I was actually trying to see if he had makeup on or smth . But I concluded he simply has really cool ,black eyelashes

2. I'm a teeeny bit taller than him

So anyway,when mellody took the pic,he put his arm around my neck (is that the neck? I'll just call it neck ) to be the tall one,but because I am such a nice gal,I bended my knees a bit...so ,everyone,Luke is taller than me

Keep that in mind!

For some reason I was abt to say smth in verey single pic,so my mouth is in a weird position,but let's get over it But Luke dosen't have his usual face on either,so we're good

Mellody, ur timing was evil!

CIMG0729.jpg

I am getting Bert visuals right now

It IS true tho' IOANA ...... you actually DO look like a great couple !!! :sneaky2::fisch::das::naughty:

It IS true tho' IOANA ...... you actually DO look like a great couple !!! :sneaky2::fisch::das::naughty:

why thank you,I shall tell him that :roftl:

or better yet,you can :roftl:

but he really is nice,I just am curious where the whole "luke's shy " thing came from

why thank you,I shall tell him that :roftl:

or better yet,you can :roftl:

but he really is nice,I just am curious where the whole "luke's shy " thing came from

HAHAHA .... well, I dunno ... 'cos he wasn't shy at all when we met him backstage in Sydney .... actually .... I think he quite fancied our very own Jolene !!!!! :wink2::naughty:

I love that pic of you Ioana. :biggrin2: Really lovely!! :thumb_yello:

thank you,but I think i was just bending my knees and saying smth so it turned out a tad weird :roftl:

See Joanna I'm not the only one who says that :das:

Joana know...Joanna knows :roftl:

HAHAHA .... well, I dunno ... 'cos he wasn't shy at all when we met him backstage in Sydney .... actually .... I think he quite fancied our very own Jolene !!!!! :wink2::naughty:

I knew it! Altho...the Ema's would fit to the shy description

thank you,but I think i was just bending my knees and saying smth so it turned out a tad weird :roftl:

Joana know...Joanna knows :roftl:

I knew it! Altho...the Ema's would fit to the shy description

Oh?? Well I haven't read about him re: EMA's yet ........ :blink:

oh it's not vital anyways

but it was so fun to watch

at least I could look his way when Tokyo Hotel and other such amazing artists were on stage

I believe it was fun but those guys from Tokyo hotel I couldn't understand what they say !:blink: