I Respect Mika (Part dos)

Finkster

Hi girls!!

I'm doing a bit of thread stalking before I go to bed!

How mad has this one gotten??!! Are there no safe threads in this madhouse anymore????:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Did I hear Ozzie? Gayboy? WTF???????

Hi Sara.. are you following me? ok, understandable :naughty:

it's JUST a bandname.... sharon would love it. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi girls!!

I'm doing a bit of thread stalking before I go to bed!

How mad has this one gotten??!! Are there no safe threads in this madhouse anymore????:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Did I hear Ozzie? Gayboy? WTF???????

Aww, you think we're mad?

:insane:

I have had strangers come up to me and pat my belly while pregnant. It wasn't sexual, but EEEEEWWWW its not nice to have strangers feel they can touch your body at all, so there is no way I would touch anyone unless invited.

I love Mika, but yeah, I respect him.

I have had strangers come up to me and pat my belly while pregnant. It wasn't sexual, but EEEEEWWWW its not nice to have strangers feel they can touch your body at all, so there is no way I would touch anyone unless invited.

:shocked: Why do people assume that's okay? That's highly awkward..

Would you like to be added?

Aww, well, good night Petra! :biggrin2:

what? why do people do this??!!!??

That's so rude!

Who would do that?

Ick. There is a reason you don't just walk up to someone random off the street, and that is that they might have you arrested. Why should that be different if they're pregnant or not? (I say arrested because that's what I would do...:naughty: )

Oh god, if I ever meet Mika now I'm going to have the biggest urge to ask him if it's Ok if I rub his tummy... :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Lol :biggrin2:

Yeah, I haven't been sleeping properly lately. At school, I'll go through phases pf being absolutely dead beat and REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HYPER AND EXCITED OMG OMG OMG

Then I'll get home and be like a zombie, but of course when I try and go to sleep I start thinking about how awesome it'll be and get really excited again and not sleep til 1 am or something.

And then it repeats itself...

Yeah...I found out today that he's coming to Vancouver, and tbh i was a bit disappointed cause my mum and I had been planning on going to Montreal to see him. But she still wants to go, so looks like I will be anyways...and if I go with friends I might get to see him in Vancouver anyways :D AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!