Get a discount on Live in Cartoon Motion DVD

PhotoJenic

New blog post on Mika's myspace! For once, something that we didn't know about ahead of time! :roftl::wink2:

Hey guys

MIKA's great new DVD Live In Cartoon Motion comes out on 12th November. If you own a copy of MIKA's album Life In Cartoon Motion here is where you can use it to get an exclusive £2 discount on DVD when you order it from Virgin Megastores.

If you want to find out how to do this then please click here for further information.

Don't forget tomorrow night - 9pm MTV One - MTV European Music Awards with MIKA playing!

All the best

Mikasounds

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New blog post on Mika's myspace! For once, something that we didn't know about ahead of time! :roftl::wink2:

Hey guys

MIKA's great new DVD Live In Cartoon Motion comes out on 12th November. If you own a copy of MIKA's album Life In Cartoon Motion here is where you can use it to get an exclusive £2 discount on DVD when you order it from Virgin Megastores.

If you want to find out how to do this then please click here for further information.

Don't forget tomorrow night - 9pm MTV One - MTV European Music Awards with MIKA playing!

All the best

Mikasounds

Thanks. And PLEASE don't forget to post MIKA's performance at EMA. I live in the US and I'm not sure if we going to get the show tomorrow.

HUGS

Thanks. And PLEASE don't forget to post MIKA's performance at EMA. I live in the US and I'm not sure if we going to get the show tomorrow.

HUGS

I'm hoping someone will youtube it because I highly doubt us in the US will be able to see it. :thumbdown: