Hi everbody!:D

Napoleana

Hi! I'm a swedish girl who really likes mika :shocked:

First time I heard mika was last winter when i heard relax, but I didn't know that it was Mika, and i didnt like it. later I heard Grace kelly and liked it, but since i didn't know that it was the same artist i thought: "oh, it's sad that this probably just gonna be a one hit wonder...". Then when i heard more about his history on the radio and also saw the Love today video I began to get really interestedand soon i bought the Cd and loved it! Know it's only a few days left till the stockholm concert which will be the first but hopefully not the last time I see mika:D

I found this place today when i was looking for more info about mikas tamagotchi :roftl: and i thought it was really fun with a mikaforum that seems to be a little bit more active then the official :biggrin:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm a swedish girl who really likes mika :shocked:

First time I heard mika was last winter when i heard relax, but I didn't know that it was Mika, and i didnt like it. later I heard Grace kelly and liked it, but since i didn't know that it was the same artist i thought: "oh, it's sad that this probably just gonna be a one hit wonder...". Then when i heard more about his history on the radio and also saw the Love today video I began to get really interestedand soon i bought the Cd and loved it! Know it's only a few days left till the stockholm concert which will be the first but hopefully not the last time I see mika:D

OMG the same story :shocked::biggrin2:

Welcome:punk: