Just wanna say HI !

HelloKitty Lucy

Hi everyone!my name's Lucy and I come from Italy,a beautiful country in Europe,well known worldwide for its food and for its culture.

I'm a student at Venice University (although I'm not from Venice...) and I'm attending a course for interpreters of Chinese and English.I'm not good at Chinese yet,because i've just begun to learn it.

I've decided to join you obviously because I really really love Mika and its music,especially after I saw him live in Bologna and I fell in love with him!first time I heard 'Grace kelly' I was training into the gym,but when I got back home I've downloaded many songs,just to have a more complete opinion of this new artist.

from that day on I became addicted!

Yesterday evening I was looking forward to see him at th emas and I have to say his performance rocked,I don't know why but I almost cried thinking I saw him live :roftl: !it was a pity they make Avril win...:thumbdown:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciao Lucy!

benvenuta a bordo, vedrai che con noi ti troverai bene e troverai tante informazioni aggiornatissime su Mika e i suoi concerti!

io sono la referente per i fan di lingua italiana, se hai problemi o nn capisci qualcosa, ti posso aiutare.

se vai nel Italian Thread (trovi il link nella mia firma) potrai scrivere in italiano e conoscerai altri fan italiani.

ciao, buon divertimento! :punk: :punk: