new thread - mtv uk

emmylou

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaaarrrghhhhhhhhhhhh :shocked: :shocked:

tonite I watched some promo on satellite mtv saying there was some exclusive footage on mtv.co.uk and headed straight there. and it won't let me view it!!!

MTV overdrive

You are attempting to enter MTV Overdrive UK. However this player is not currently available outside the United Kingdom or Ireland.

:boxed: :boxed: :tears: someone can pleeeeaaaseeeee record it for us poor unfortunate non uk/non ireland residents and upload it..?

baaaaabbsss?? :tears:

aaaaarrrghhhhhhhhhhhh :shocked: :shocked:

tonite I watched some promo on satellite mtv saying there was some exclusive footage on mtv.co.uk and headed straight there. and it won't let me view it!!!

MTV overdrive

You are attempting to enter MTV Overdrive UK. However this player is not currently available outside the United Kingdom or Ireland.

:boxed: :boxed: :tears: someone can pleeeeaaaseeeee record it for us poor unfortunate non uk/non ireland residents and upload it..?

baaaaabbsss?? :tears:

yes....but channel 4 is taking up all the ema affair and air it in the next days...babs knows and will record it.

ever so efficient, robertina. :biggrin2: thx! now I can get back to breathing at a regular pace. :blink:

channel 4 again.. seems to be set on mika.. wonder what happened of the infamous necklace interview from april.. :blink:

mind you...we could see it in the dvd....!!!!!!!!!!

have you seen the track? he was in GALLERIA VITTORIO EMANUELE, walking by! so..................!

one day you or me must remember to ask him....

mind you...we could see it in the dvd....!!!!!!!!!!

have you seen the track? he was in GALLERIA VITTORIO EMANUELE, walking by! so..................!

one day you or me must remember to ask him....

I am lost... dvd? what are we talking about here...? :shocked:

even. isn't the upcoming dvd about the paris gig with some extra about the HE video making? or am I so much in the back of beyond not to know there's lots more to look forward to..? :shocked:

there will be 52 minutes of backstage AROUND THE WORLD!

and in teh track you can see mika cherisse and (don't remember who) walking by in a night GALLERIA VITTORIO EMANUELE, almost empty of ppl!!!

we wondered WHEN he went there....prob after the gig and the signing outside...we'll see, when the dvd is out.

there will be 52 minutes of backstage AROUND THE WORLD!

and in teh track you can see mika cherisse and (don't remember who) walking by in a night GALLERIA VITTORIO EMANUELE, almost empty of ppl!!!

we wondered WHEN he went there....prob after the gig and the signing outside...we'll see, when the dvd is out.

oh ok, now I got it. that's cute. I'd have preferred they inserted the infamous interview he mentioned me.. :naughty: I am very curious about that one. I am hopelessly fastidious, I know.. :roftl:

oh ok, now I got it. that's cute. I'd have preferred they inserted the infamous interview he mentioned me.. :naughty: I am very curious about that one. I am hopelessly fastidious, I know.. :roftl:

i had lost my hopes about that, but then i saw that track...maybe we will see it in the dvd? :wub2:

Ah, I missed it! Was it just the regular really quick interview or what?

I always miss Mtv news because there is never a warning!(well almost never)

Oh I saw a quick interview with mika on the red carpet on sky news shobiz section. It might be still repeated, but I don't know...

ever so efficient, robertina. :biggrin2: thx! now I can get back to breathing at a regular pace. :blink:

channel 4 again.. seems to be set on mika.. wonder what happened of the infamous necklace interview from april.. :blink:

Does anyone know how to find out what is on the music channels and when? I switch it on and there's no Mika, then I find out he's been on some other time. I can't find a magazine that has those channels in, so I'd have some idea. If he was in the news on MTV I'm very happy about it, and I'm happy that Channel 4 are showing the awards. They have been to only channel to ever give Mika any airtime, and I'm grateful to them for that. He should get more airtime on all the channels.

Love today, from Marilyn