official MFC song !!

violetsky

i agree with you on what structure, verse chorus verse chorus verse chorus chorus is nice and simple too!

i love your idea about the 'yo mika' or something like that, i think a plain 'mika' would work well and be effective, we would also be steering away from lollipop if we dont have the 'yo'

ohhh, the last chorus could be the whole big thing like the end of happy ending where we pretty much go crazy (with what works musically) and have everything

yes , getting away from Yo is good! I love the going crazy thing!!!!!!!!!!

How many verses should we have??? I think at least three!

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes , getting away from Yo is good! I love the going crazy thing!!!!!!!!!!

How many verses should we have??? I think at least three!

yeah, so do i, i guess we will just have to see how many lyrics ppl think up

and if it ends up like the australian national anthem has, where nobody knows anything more than the first paragraph of it (eek, im really not familair with verse and chorus lingo, i know what they are but i can never remember what one goes first in any particular song) i dont think it would be a big deal.

i just realised that we agree on alot of stuff musically, this is great!

lol, we are like the george martin of the mfc... correction; georgina martin :thumb_yello:

yeah, so do i, i guess we will just have to see how many lyrics ppl think up

and if it ends up like the australian national anthem has, where nobody knows anything more than the first paragraph of it (eek, im really not familair with verse and chorus lingo, i know what they are but i can never remember what one goes first in any particular song) i dont think it would be a big deal.

i just realised that we agree on alot of stuff musically, this is great!

lol, we are like the george martin of the mfc... correction; georgina martin :thumb_yello:

there is no "real" rule its what sounds good and if we can only remember one verse that's ok, we can just have fun with one verse and chorus and embelish it with lots badoombadoombadooms etc! :bleh: :bleh:

EVERYONE!!!!!

once this is done , I want to get this song translated to all your country's native language. I spoke with my friend Cathy who is a very influential singer in my city and Italy and she suggested this after all is done. By the way she thinks this is an awesome idea and she wants that we all have the best of fun!

Anyone who doesn't have the demo and the chorus please PM me and I will give you the file so you can have a listen !!! Armande and I are working hard on this! She is my "angel" in this!

there is no "real" rule its what sounds good and if we can only remember one verse that's ok, we can just have fun with one verse and chorus and embelish it with lots badoombadoombadooms etc! :bleh: :bleh:

i love the badoom, it reminds me of the beginning of love today, it could be quite effective in giving the whole thing a sense of unity, just like the clap

EVERYONE!!!!!

once this is done , I want to get this song translated to all your country's native language. I spoke with my friend Cathy who is a very influential singer in my city and Italy and she suggested this after all is done. By the way she thinks this is an awesome idea and she wants that we all have the best of fun!

Anyone who doesn't have the demo and the chorus please PM me and I will give you the file so you can have a listen !!! Armande and I are working hard on this! She is my "angel" in this!

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: aww thanks elanorelle, i really think you are doing a lot more than i am though, without you we wouldnt be where we are, well someone else might of done it but it wouldnt of been the same

i love the badoom, it reminds me of the beginning of love today, it could be quite effective in giving the whole thing a sense of unity, just like the clap

I kind of played around with the chorus to get a bit of an idea with the badoomsbadooms and some harmony ! its only seconds long but very effective I think !!!!

There are two in a row. see which one you like:):):)

will email !!

The biggest thing in this project is likability and sing-ability and if we all agree if the finished product will be easily remembered! You will all get a chance to try it out once I get the lyrics matched up with the tune.!!!!!!

recieved your email!

hmmm, i cant decide which one i like more!

the harmony in the last one was stronger in my opinion, and the badooms would suit people with lower voices.

so in conclusion, lol, i think i like the last one.

recieved your email!

hmmm, i cant decide which one i like more!

the harmony in the last one was stronger in my opinion, and the badooms would suit people with lower voices.

so in conclusion, lol, i think i like the last one.

I love the second one! its better harmonically!!!!!

:):)

I love Violet Sky's idea of the "chant/march" at the beginning!

going to try out it tommorow and see what its like!

I looked at that and wow! I might start with that and then get into the first verse!!!!

would be fun! I could imagine this:

Someone shouts "Are you ready MFC?"

we respond !"Aye captain!" or the like!

c/o Violetsky! just imagine! wow

someone will have to have the pitchpipe!!!

I love Violet Sky's idea of the "chant/march" at the beginning!

going to try out it tommorow and see what its like!

I looked at that and wow! I might start with that and then get into the first verse!!!!

would be fun! I could imagine this:

Someone shouts "Are you ready MFC?"

we respond !"Aye captain!" or the like!

c/o Violetsky! just imagine! wow

someone will have to have the pitchpipe!!!

that is brilliant, it would help get everyone together in a big crowd too, as in everyone starting at the same time

I love the second! It's so funny to listen to. I was highly amused by it!

Oh I just got the best vision of Mika being all: Are you ready MFC?

Us: Aye aye Mika!

Mika: I can't hear you!

Us: AYE AYE MIKA!

:roftl:

oh yeah! was just thinking of that! will try both tommorow! will make myself sound like 10 people!

teehee

hehe!!!! can you imagine it !!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????