official MFC song !!

violetsky

OMG It's so Great !!! I love it !!! :mf_lustslow:

I think it's a good idea with the choir but I guess then the people who sings in it must be at the same place to record or not ?

So I try to make an update on the front page who wants to help...

How far is the song yet? tell me all news !! :wub2:

I love the song and the lyrics.. didn't try if they go together yet... has somebody already tried? it's so cool !!!

:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Well I have started working on lyrics, but elanorelle, can u send me the tune u guys have so far, so i can sort of work with it. But plz bear with me I have tons of work, but i'm trying my best to make time for MFC, so it may take me a wk or so, instead of a few hrs :blush-anim-cl:

I'm thinking we should get a tune down first, and it seems u guys did it already, and then incorporate lyrics and if it's difficultwe can always change up the tune or whatever. I love the chorus idea! that would be soo much fun! I was thinking like at the begining of the song, someone can shout out something and then have all of us reply and then we get into the actual song. hope u understand what i'm trying to say :naughty:

Ohhh i'm just so excited for this project!

You know how we're always trying to get something for MFCers to recognize fellow MFCers at gigs...and we have the flashing hearts, but now this could be it! When a group starts to sing, then automatically all the other MFCers would join and.....ohhh I'm so excited! too bad I may never be part of it :tears:

Ohhh i'm just so excited for this project!

You know how we're always trying to get something for MFCers to recognize fellow MFCers at gigs...and we have the flashing hearts, but now this could be it! When a group starts to sing, then automatically all the other MFCers would join and.....ohhh I'm so excited! too bad I may never be part of it :tears:

Oh kavi thanks! perhaps if you're a good writer, can work with the lyrics to fit them.

The tune has already been recorded by elanorelle, Ask her :)

good luck! the main problem for me is that my english is not so good so I have to make an effort... :(

see you

Just received Suzanne's background music. I love it I will try to write something to it. Yesterday I was full of inspi and though it totally sucks, here is an idea. It's not completely done yet.

We’re the MFC (The MFC song)

Some may call it stalking

We call it obsessive talking

We’re completely insane

A habit we want to maintain

We tend to drool over the big M

Captions, fictions, graphics

If you know it, name it then

If you’re just as crazy

Join the club, stand up and share the love

Chorus:

‘Cause we’re the MFC

Also known as the big Mika community

Join if you love everyday

But once you’re in

you’ll love the madness and stay

Chicken seems to be our middle name

Once in a while we play a funny game

People ask us if we have lives

Aren’t we supposed to be lovely wifes?

But we live up to the definition of a fangirl

We know we scare Mika at times but we don’t really give a sh*t

‘Cause we do it with love and will always do it for him

Reminder for you, at every Mika gig you’ll see

There will be a member of the MFC!

Chorus:

‘Cause we’re the MFC

Also known as the big Mika community

Join if you love everyday

But once you’re in

you’ll love the madness and stay

I think this is it!!!!! Brill :punk:

Oh kavi thanks! perhaps if you're a good writer, can work with the lyrics to fit them.

The tune has already been recorded by elanorelle, Ask her :)

good luck! the main problem for me is that my english is not so good so I have to make an effort... :(

see you

Oh yes! I love the lyrics. When i get the tune i will try and make them work lol! so i'll just wait 4 the tune now :biggrin2:

Oh it's ok...i admire u guys, i can hardly have a decent conversation in another language. i love spanish, but i'm a better writer than speaker.

Hey guys. Well I have started working on lyrics, but elanorelle, can u send me the tune u guys have so far, so i can sort of work with it. But plz bear with me I have tons of work, but i'm trying my best to make time for MFC, so it may take me a wk or so, instead of a few hrs :blush-anim-cl:

I'm thinking we should get a tune down first, and it seems u guys did it already, and then incorporate lyrics and if it's difficultwe can always change up the tune or whatever. I love the chorus idea! that would be soo much fun! I was thinking like at the begining of the song, someone can shout out something and then have all of us reply and then we get into the actual song. hope u understand what i'm trying to say :naughty:

I love that idea... I can shout better than sing ! :roftl: so that way I could also join this project... well I started it so it would be very cool if I also could participate :wink2::biggrin2:

I love that idea... I can shout better than sing ! :roftl: so that way I could also join this project... well I started it so it would be very cool if I also could participate :wink2::biggrin2:

:lmao: hey maybe u can shout it and then we do the overlap thingy with us responding...ok when i get the tune from El and i fix Ingie's lyrics to go with the tune, i can make a recording of what i'm thinking of...i'm looking on youtube to see if i can get something in the meanwhile.

Ok we could just use the first part of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-x6GlwLt8 :naughty::lmao:

ok so i'm thinking before we get into the ach song, we can be like:

Lead (prob. violetsky cause she did come up with this idea) : Are you ready MFC?!?

Us:Aye Aye Captain!

Lead:I can't hear you!!

Us: (louder) Aye Aye Captain!

Lead:Whoooooo Who talks about chicken and chubby bunnies?

Us: The MFC! MFC!

then we start the song:

We’re completely insane.......

Ok that's just a lil idea, but i need to her the tune first to see how it fits...if it even fits at all lol

:lmao: hey maybe u can shout it and then we do the overlap thingy with us responding...ok when i get the tune from El and i fix Ingie's lyrics to go with the tune, i can make a recording of what i'm thinking of...i'm looking on youtube to see if i can get something in the meanwhile.

you have an entire time to shout at he beginning of the song, like 10 seconds or more...

and in the ending...you can think about a sound to shout loud, like mika does kachinga in GK...but an original one!!

I already thought in the main melody but there's some parts that doesn't fit well with my idea :( I'll think more about it...

even though I'll make a different voice in the choir, I could help you with the main voice when it's ready :)

see you then :) Post all you ideas here

(Why not a line about marshmelows ??? hahaha. Captions, pictures, fictions; marshmellows and chicken too xDDDD. Just kidding...)

Romi (i wish the song were in spanish... haha ask me if you need help writing in spanish some day)

thanks you let me sing!!!! =) =) =)

where can I find the melody and lyrics?? (can't wait^^)

and are they not yet finished yet?

we have one melody to sing (not yet definitive), and the music

we have not decided the lyrics yet...but it'll be similar to what ingieVv posted 2 pages ago...that's the idea...

see you!

you have an entire time to shout at he beginning of the song, like 10 seconds or more...

and in the ending...you can think about a sound to shout loud, like mika does kachinga in GK...but an original one!!

I already thought in the main melody but there's some parts that doesn't fit well with my idea :( I'll think more about it...

even though I'll make a different voice in the choir, I could help you with the main voice when it's ready :)

see you then :) Post all you ideas here

(Why not a line about marshmelows and chicken??? hahaha. Captions, pictures, fictions; marshmellows and chicken too xDDDD)

Romi (i wish the song were in spanish... haha ask me if you need help writing in spanish some day)

I'm listenin 2 u now! :thumb_yello:

Hmmmm maybe they can do a line in spanish, a line in french or whatever, depending on what languages ppl speak :s i don't know....i have soo many ideas now.

hey can u send me the tune alone? i wanna play around with some ideas.

I'm listenin 2 u now! :thumb_yello:

Hmmmm maybe they can do a line in spanish, a line in french or whatever, depending on what languages ppl speak :s i don't know....i have soo many ideas now.

hey can u send me the tune alone? i wanna play around with some ideas.

OK tune...here we go...haha:thumb_yello:

:boxed: :boxed: I can't find what you changed Kavi :( . IngieV will be rechecking the song tonight anyway

oh no, i'm talking about this:

Ok we could just use the first part of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-x6GlwLt8

ok so i'm thinking before we get into the ach song, we can be like:

Lead (prob. violetsky cause she did come up with this idea) : Are you ready MFC?!?

Us:Aye Aye Captain!

Lead:I can't hear you!!

Us: (louder) Aye Aye Captain!

Lead:Whoooooo Who talks about chicken and chubby bunnies?

Us: The MFC! MFC!

then we start the song:

We’re completely insane.......

Ok that's just a lil idea, but i need to her the tune first to see how it fits...if it even fits at all lol

Ok i have to go now, but i'll work on it by the time. today is divali so i'm preparing for that, my friends will be here just now too :biggrin2: so my parents told me since today is divali, i can take a break from my studies and work, so i'll try to fit this in!! Bye hun. take care and see u later or tomr!

Evesdropping haha. I have this:

boss.jpg

It'd be great if I knew how to use it:sneaky2:

I've read the manual, but its all so detailed. I need video instruction haha

i have it tooooooooooooooooooooo

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will keep the chord structure as what I have and I will look at all your posts tonight and study them and then get you a melody that absolutely fits. I will try the different lyrics and versions you have written and I might suggest something as well . I will try to feel the rythms and the change of notes, phrases etc... this is awesome! Lyrics help me get a more solid melody and structure!

This is so awesome stuff!!!!!!!!!!

when I get back from my long walk I will look at everything and put more things together !!!

way to go!!!!!!!

Suzanne

yes I do ! many of my songs I have recorded especially "LOOK CLOSER" as song about gender identity ...hehee....singing with myself :bleh: :bleh:

Lucky! Wanna make a tutorial video for me? :naughty:

What do you think of the quality of the BR600?