Mika to release Relax in the UK

babspanky

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't had Relax released here as a single at all (Australia that is) that I'm aware of, but it's practically summer time here and I can imagine it being a great summer hit if it was released here as well. I would love to see a video made for Lollipop. *so cute*

Yeah, which CD is the acoustic Relax on? Dunno how I got it :naughty: But would like to know which one its on, or was it only possible to get it online?

I've just checked my ever growing collection of cd's - and can't find it on any of them. I guess it was only available to buy online (unless anyone out there knows different!) :cheerful_h4h:

I've just checked my ever growing collection of cd's - and can't find it on any of them. I guess it was only available to buy online (unless anyone out there knows different!) :cheerful_h4h:

I've got it on a CD. It's the american edition of the Relax single that I've got :cheerful_h4h:

Dear Santa,

For me Can't Stand Losing You in acoustic version will do, so that I can listen to it finally:naughty: :naughty:

Without Armande (?) raping MIka's voice? I'*m in! I want it, too!! btw I REALLY need to get my father to get me that Standing in the Way of Control from that vinyl to mp3 :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Aaaaargh!:mf_rosetinted:

Aaaaargh what? :blink: