mika craziness

emmylou

ok so since i am a MFCer i am fully away of how good mika is but i went out last night and in every bar i went in (which was about 20) they played mika songs that mad!!!!!!

it was like his spirit was haunting me !!!!!!!

everybody was going crazy when love today and big girls came on !! i have never seen so many men hit the dance floor in my life!!!:bleh:

You go boys

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been in a bar.

Well, I went with my Pap when I was a kid. It was the VFW and he had to drop off papers for some reason.

Mika's never played on the radio here. Ever. Not once.

Hmm mmm. It's hard to find his CDs, let alone anything else remotely related to him.

Everyone here is still into the hardcore bands. Alot of them are still scene.

Hmm mmm. It's hard to find his CDs, let alone anything else remotely related to him.

Everyone here is still into the hardcore bands. Alot of them are still scene.

That sucks. How did you hear of Mika in the first place?

I think the only thing around here associated with Mika would be LICM, and the odd playing of Relax or GK or maybe if you're lucky LT on the radio.

That sucks. How did you hear of Mika in the first place?

I think the only thing around here associated with Mika would be LICM, and the odd playing of Relax or GK or maybe if you're lucky LT on the radio.

Some guy I know online had 'Grace Kelly' on his MySpace page. And I was like "Wow... that lead singer of the Mika band can sing."

I'm the PA leader of his band's street team (my friend, not Mika:naughty: ) and he's usually into pretty unknown music.

Then I saw him on TV in like... March or something.

They don't even play his videos on any of the stations here, and there's over 10 video channels.

Some guy I know online had 'Grace Kelly' on his MySpace page. And I was like "Wow... that lead singer of the Mika band can sing."

I'm the PA leader of his band's street team (my friend, not Mika:naughty: ) and he's usually into pretty unknown music.

Then I saw him on TV in like... March or something.

They don't even play his videos on any of the stations here, and there's over 10 video channels.

Wow, lucky you heard GK though :biggrin2:

The MFC would be pretty lame without you:thumb_yello:

You have 10 video channels?!

We have two. :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, lucky you heard GK though :biggrin2:

The MFC would be pretty lame without you:thumb_yello:

You have 10 video channels?!

We have two. :mf_rosetinted:

Why thank you.:wink2:

:huglove:

Well my parents got an extra package, and those channels came with it. We mostly only got it for the old movie channels, with Grace Kelly movies, Jimmy Stewart, etc.

Well my parents got an extra package, and those channels came with it. We mostly only got it for the old movie channels, with Grace Kelly movies, Jimmy Stewart, etc.

Welcome:wub2:

Satellite TV, bleh. CABLE ALL THE WAY! :biggrin2:

You must get pretty good reception in Mars.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

A few months ago me and my sister heard MI for the first time on radio because it was playing in a clothing store. I was in a dressing room and heard it playing and I was so happy. Just a couple weeks ago we heard GK for the first time in a Subway in Wal-Mart. We were screaming in Subway and our cousin thought there was something wrong. TeeHee! We've had LICM since May and started posting and stuff on here just a couple months ago. Me and my sister look on here everyday now and listen to Mika everyday. Hopefully he comes to the u.s. soon because we've got to see him!!! Oh and by the way, we paid extra for the old movie channel TCM. Love old movies!!!!!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

ok so since i am a MFCer i am fully away of how good mika is but i went out last night and in every bar i went in (which was about 20) they played mika songs that mad!!!!!!

it was like his spirit was haunting me !!!!!!!

everybody was going crazy when love today and big girls came on !! i have never seen so many men hit the dance floor in my life!!!:bleh:

You go boys

Yayyyyyy!!! I wish I was there.

I would have danced my socks off.:cool: