I lost my Mika watch

sesil17aa

I'm sorry for making a thread about it but it just really made me sad. I lost it today on my way to the bus.:tears: I called my mum and she searched for it, but she didn't find it. I also searched in my bag and pockets, but I remember putting it in one certain pocket, but it isn't there anymore. I was so sad and I cried, it might sound silly, but at the beginning of the school year I knew i's gonna be a hard one and I had this watch as a reminder that everything will be ok and there is a bright side. I still have this reflex to check the time, but every time I do I remember that it's lost. I don't know, maybe there is a tiny chance that I find it, but it's very tiny as I checked my bag and everywhere I could imagine, and my mum also couldn't find it. :tears:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry you lost it.:sad: You should really make sure to call the bus company and ask if someone found it and turned it in. They must have a "lost & found". I know it sounds unlikely, but you might be surprised to find there are good and honest people in the world. I'll cross my fingers for you, that it will turn up.

Thank you guys! Unfortunately it wasn't in the bus that I lost it, but on my way to the bus, so it is less likely that somebody could have find it. My mum put an advertisement (don't know exactly the word) near the bus stop, but there wasn't any response.:(Anyway thank you for cheering me up.:wink2:

you're so lucky that you even had that watch. my mom doesn't let me have any mika stuff or anything. my wall are empty. well i have a clock :roftl: . she thinks that is "inappropriate", for 15 y/o (i'm 16 in january):sneaky2: .i would love to have a lost mika watch :bleh:.

EDIT:// i where making a mika wallpaper to you, to make you feel better, but electricity went off, so i lost it! i'm gonna make it again by tommorrow 3pm. *lots of hugs*

hi sesil17aa!

i made this wallpaper to you, so you would feel better. here it is . i hope like it. you should check that there is no hole in that pocket where you put your watch. once i lost my keys, so i wait 3,5 hour at snow storm my mom to come home. i had i cell inside of our house, so i couldn't call, a nd when we went inside, i took my jacket off and i where like " why is this so heavy?" and there was hole in my pocket and my keys where there :). i hope you found it, and if you don't, maybe you can ask your mom to give you a new wacth as a early xmas precent. good luck.

you're so lucky that you even had that watch. my mom doesn't let me have any mika stuff or anything. my wall are empty. well i have a clock :roftl: . she thinks that is "inappropriate", for 15 y/o (i'm 16 in january):sneaky2: .i would love to have a lost mika watch :bleh:.

EDIT:// i where making a mika wallpaper to you, to make you feel better, but electricity went off, so i lost it! i'm gonna make it again by tommorrow 3pm. *lots of hugs*

hi sesil17aa!

i made this wallpaper to you, so you would feel better. here it is . i hope like it. you should check that there is no hole in that pocket where you put your watch. once i lost my keys, so i wait 3,5 hour at snow storm my mom to come home. i had i cell inside of our house, so i couldn't call, a nd when we went inside, i took my jacket off and i where like " why is this so heavy?" and there was hole in my pocket and my keys where there :). i hope you found it, and if you don't, maybe you can ask your mom to give you a new wacth as a early xmas precent. good luck.

Thank you so much, SuperCactus, that was so sweet from you!:flowers2: It's a wonderful wallpaper, I like it very much!!:wub2:

No, I don't have a hole in my pocket, I checked that and I haven't found it. But, oh well, I will go to the concert, maybe Mika will give me his (yeah riiiight):biggrin2: