Mika @ "Wetten dass" (biggest European TV show) 8 December 2007

mariposa

(first of all: i havent read all pages of this thread)

I read in the tv magazine today that mika will sing "Relax". anyway, there was just a TINY little article about him (just 3x2cm; whereas there was one whole page about amy winehouse) and so i'm quite sure there will only be singing but nothing else. hope thomas will talk to him anyway :thumb_yello:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(first of all: i havent read all pages of this thread)

I read in the tv magazine today that mika will sing "Relax". anyway, there was just a TINY little article about him (just 3x2cm; whereas there was one whole page about amy winehouse) and so i'm quite sure there will only be singing but nothing else. hope thomas will talk to him anyway :thumb_yello:

Oh, I thought Mika would be one the panel-members, saying: "I know this guy in Germany who can tell all the scores of the German-footballteam since 1900...." Or something like that:roftl:

Look at this http://www.wettendass.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/28/0,1872,7126204,00.html

Mika will not do anything more than singing:crybaby: and he will sing "relax"

Thomas? :naughty: Welcome to the MFC!!!

Mika would be the greatest panel-member EVER!!! he is such an intersting guy & everyone would love him :huglove:

well, we'll see. maybe amy will cancel and then Mika can sing Stuck in the Middle as well. :thumb_yello:

schade. :tears:

I'm not too sad. Means I don't have to watch more of that crap than necessary :naughty: - but it's still a bit Mika :wub2:

mein gedanke war auch, dass wir uns damit dumme anspielungen ersparen.

aber schade trotzdem.

mein gedanke war auch, dass wir uns damit dumme anspielungen ersparen.

aber schade trotzdem.

Ist das noch so? Ich hab schon ewig kein WD mehr geguckt, weil's mir einfach übelst auf die Nerven fällt. Ich kann mich zwar noch dran erinnern, dass Gottschalk (wie auch Jauch) zu seinen Glanzzeiten berüchtigt dafür war, heikle Themen aufzugreifen und seine Talkpartner in peinliche Situationen reinzumanövrieren, aber erstens ist das schon ne Weile her und zweitens hat die ganze Gay-Thematik doch längst an Brisanz verloren, oder irre ich mich da? ... Obwohl die Tussi in der Samstags-Late-Talkshow in der er im Frühjahr aufgetreten ist, war auch so dämlich...

Of course he will be brilliant, but in Germany you will be able to buy Happy Ending only a few days later, so it would be great publicity if he would sing this song.

Hm, yes I also thought I had read somewhere that he'd sing HE - strange.

Yet I have to admit that I'd be quite happy with Relax, too, because I fall for this song, lately more than ever as I have discovered a whole new beauty in the lower notes recently. Could listen to it for hours...

I really do hope he'll be on the show...After all, this would be good promotion! :thumb_yello:

wetten dass is the best promotion ever!!! finally people need to know the "face behind the songs" because everywhere i go people are like: "Mika...who?????" even though his singles are always top 10 in austria!!!!

wetten dass is the best promotion ever!!! finally people need to know the "face behind the songs" because everywhere i go people are like: "Mika...who?????" even though his singles are always top 10 in austria!!!!

argh....I know what you mean...today I even had to sing the songs for a friend here...she didn't know GK :shocked:, but after Relax it was alright :naughty: (ok, I embarassed myself a bit...but hey...Mika NEEDS the promo :wink2: )

especially in Germany, Austria, Switzerland...:mf_rosetinted:

Don't promote him too much over here or for his next gig in Germany we'll have to be there at 9 a.m. :sneaky2:

then we'll be there at 9. every sacrifice for a first row. :mf_rosetinted:

my uncle wants to record it for me... does anyone know where i can get a free programm to cut the show?

then we'll be there at 9. every sacrifice for a first row. :mf_rosetinted:

my uncle wants to record it for me... does anyone know where i can get a free programm to cut the show?

Try windows movie maker. (Never used it, but heard it'd do the job...)

Don't promote him too much over here or for his next gig in Germany we'll have to be there at 9 a.m. :sneaky2:

:roftl:You are so damn right! Imagine overnight camping?:naughty:I would NOT do that for anyone, not even Mika.:biggrin2: