Mika @ "Wetten dass" (biggest European TV show) 8 December 2007

mariposa

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:You are so damn right! Imagine overnight camping?:naughty:I would NOT do that for anyone, not even Mika.:biggrin2:

Imagine it's summer, warm and we have a big tent and all the MFCers there and music, sitting aroud a campfire and party !! doesn't sound that bad anymore huh? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I thought I should post it in this thread as well...

news from the rehearsals for the show today on the zdf homepage...

mikawettendass.jpg

translation

A fevid performance: At the rehearsals the singer Mika gave huge kudos to the pyrotechnists. "What a cool fire is that!" commented the pop star on the sofa in flames and on the very colourful stage design for his performance. He then put the boat out (in German it is a reference to fire again :wink2: ...) with his hit "Relax (take it easy)".

even a little missunderstanding between the producer of the show Frank Hof and the singer didn't matter that much: When Hof was giving orders to a lightning technician named "Micha" in a loud voice, the singer "Mika" felt adressed as well and gave the director a short questioning look.

Only 20 minutes to go until the show starts.....

Oh how I wish I could watch it!!!

So, how was Mika's performance??? Did Thomas talk to him? I'm kinda worried now after reading EnFa's first impressions...:shocked::blink:

He didn't sound too great in my opinion, looked very tired aswell.

He didn't do the high notes in the end, the oooh-aaaah bit.

Thomas talked to him briefly.. about Austrian girls being pretty and if Mika spent the day checking these girls out. :roftl:

Is this is by the way? Or will Mika be on again to gamble on one of the bets?

Or don't they do that on German Wetten Das?

It was just "Graz is the city with the most beautiful girls on earth. So did you take a look around today? Oh, I saw you brought two girls yourself! So have you been checking out the girls in Graz today?" ---- "... i went snowriding instead..."

Hmm... that was not really Mika as we know him... No high notes at the beginning of the song and even my bf (who wasn't even really watching but knew about the cancellations) said: "he sounds as if he's actually not allowed to sing". :blink:

Oh well. Hope he will get that well deserved rest now.

BTW Sara on the guitar, wonder where Martin was. Luke had a nice place at the front and I liked the burning sofa. :naughty:

Hehe, Mika and his sleighriding... :biggrin2: Hope someone will upload it to YouTube soon, I couldn't record it myself!