Mika dvd - my recommendation!

paula.pop

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched mine, and I really liked the item 'A long way from home'. It's so nice to see how he started, and where he is now.

I live in the Netherlands and bought mine at 'Media Markt', I've the book version. In most of the stores in the Netherlands you can buy this version.

I only have one question... The volume at the concert (Paris) changes quite often. Sometimes the music is loud and a second later the sound is turned down. Did you notice this?

Maybe it's my dvd-player, I'll try another player when I've got time for it.

i pre-ordered it through amazon, and i've been tracking it....it's been sitting in grand prairie texas for 4 days!!!! i could have driven there, picked it up, and been home for 2 days in that time! i was at FYE just to see if they had LICM, they did AND they had the DVD! for $12.99!! i came so close to buying it! if there hadn't been a long line, i definitley would have bought it. i'm so desperate.

Ours was in a plastic case like a regular DVD. I don't know if its a u.s. thing. We preordered it a long time ago and it was released the 13th. We had a 25 dollar gift card from Barnes and Noble and used it to buy this and used the rest of the gift card (almost half) for shipping so it go hear the next day or like the 15th!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

HELP!

I couldn't find it here, no surprise considering they don't even have his CD!!

But i went on Amazon and typed up the deluxe one and it didnt have deluxe written on it, but then i saw Mika - Live In Cartoon Motion (Standard Amaray) and it had the little circle with deluxe DVD includes.....

:S i'm confused. HELP PLZZZ i have to order it today :biggrin2:

The book is AMAZING. :biggrin2:

You`re so lucky!! here in Argentina it´ll come out november 29th!! but we want it NOW! (like breaktrhu vid!). the worst thing is that we don´t know the edition that is coming out, hope is the deluxe one (but I don´t think so...)!!

Enjoy your DVD!! I´m gonna wait (biting my nails.....S**t!) !!!