How Long?....

Mika is my hero

Well, I was very bored this afternoon and somehow decided that i would see how long i have listened to Mika. Not how many months, but how many days/hours aand minutes of Mika music I have listened to. After making a very organized chart, typing out loads of numbers, and trying to do some math, I realized that i have listened to 10 days, 17 hours, and 18 minutes of MIKA music!!!! :shocked: Could it be that I like his music? :biggrin2:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was very bored this afternoon and somehow decided that i would see how long i have listened to Mika. Not how many months, but how many days/hours aand minutes of Mika music I have listened to. After making a very organized chart, typing out loads of numbers, and trying to do some math, I realized that i have listened to 10 days, 17 hours, and 18 minutes of MIKA music!!!! :shocked: Could it be that I like his music? :biggrin2:

wow, thats crazy! i wouldnt know where to start calculating

I've only heard Relax 200+ times (on my mp3 player). You're crazy.!

Maybe I should see how many times all in all? .. But what about lal th radio playings, all the the times we've heard it on the stereo or in the car!? :blink:

WOW that's alot!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

That's like having LICM on for ten days straight, can you imagine?

That'd be awesome.. :mf_rosetinted:

Well I calculated how much I listened.. I tried atleast. I warn you I am most horrible at math, anyway heres what I came up with..

I've listened to about 14 hours of Mika from May 14ish to now...

That somehow doesn't seem right...

I guess it is, but it just doesn't seem like alot, I mean from the day I heard him I've listened none stop, from what I can remember.. but I guess not.

It's probably my math skills. :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

Oh I'm adding on the interviews I've watched which is about an hour and 15 minutes, so the final amount is:

15:30 (roughly)

Does that seem right? :blink:

No way! It's got to be more! Hmm how did you figure yours out?

WOW. I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO MIKA SINCE FEBRUARY IN MY COMPUTER. AND THEN IN MARCH WHEN HIS ALBUM WAS RELEASED. I HAVEN'T STOP SINCE THEN. FROM MARCH UNTIL NOW, THERE IS NO DAY THAT I DON'T LISTEN TO HIM.

I went to my iTunes. Figured out how long each song was, then multiplied the length by how many plays it had (Grace Kelly: 3:08 mins long, muliply by 500, get 26 hours and 10 mins.). Then add up the total of each song. And the number that stares you in the face is how much time you've spent listening to mika on your iTunes or iPod. It takes a long time! (does not include interveiws or cd's)