Something you cannot live without. YELLE.

EnFa

sorry i don't really like her. i guess it's because we're alot more sheltered here than europe so i guess her song lyrics are a bit disturbing

Well it's a matter of opinion :-) I actually don't understand what she sings about, cause french is not one of languages I'm learnin... but I like the mellody and yea.. whatever.. x)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so close to getting a nice french to english convo with the Tepr,but he was constantly on the phone,and it didn't cross my mind to disturb him

I had the chance to talk to Grand Marnier in Bologna. He was so nice!! I asked him about coming to Spain and he said they´re dying to come..HOPE SO!! *fingers crossed*

I had the chance to talk to Grand Marnier in Bologna. He was so nice!! I asked him about coming to Spain and he said they´re dying to come..HOPE SO!! *fingers crossed*

talked to him in Munich too,was trying to convince me that a white shirt would look better on me than a black one...businessmen...

but ya,they are all nice,and Yelle is totally sweet,she said they ara planning a tour and that december could mean munich visits :das:

talked to him in Munich too,was trying to convince me that a white shirt would look better on me than a black one...businessmen...

but ya,they are all nice,and Yelle is totally sweet,she said they ara planning a tour and that december could mean munich visits :das:

I need Madriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid :crybaby:

• 3 months later...
Lucky americans!

I for one would go see her live again,she really got to me in the best way! :punk:

I haven't seen her live yet, but I've become obsessed with her all of a sudden :lol3:

Great...........:naughty: